glass coating kamikaze mayabi+ism combo

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by jaque, Nov 10, 2015.

1. jaque

jaque Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    investigated glass coatings, and spoke to all my detailer buddies.. and concluded that this will be the best combo.. esoteric sells this,,. gyeon prep to clean vehicle,coat with myabi first, then ism, then maintain with top coat..these japanese coatings create incredible candy like deep gloss and richness. also provides awesome protection.. got my cat prepped with light polish to get rubbing compound or what i thought to be glue off the car that was on car upon pickup, all over deck lid and right quarter. anyways, now thats she all polished and gleaming patiently waiting for my material to arrive and we will apply.. the glass coatings can go over xpel, or whatever clear wrap you put on car.. also the wheels,barrels,and calipers will get a coating by gyeon made for extreme heat.. thought id share this my my hellcat buddies as another alternative to cquartz.
    ill take some b4 and afters and post..

• Like Like x 2
  2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Are they applying film to the entire car, or is it liquids

3. jaque

jaque Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    any film you are doing goes on first. then you aplly glass coatings over it.. protects film from scratching or marring.. glass coatings rock..