SRT Hellcat Forum banner

GO MANGO CHALLENGER HELLCAT AVAILABLE ON EBAY

9K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  ReoTom 
#1 ·
GO MANGO Challenger Hellcat for sale on ebay. Go to ebay and type in go mango hellcat or clink link in reply below

#8 ·
Anxious to see what the actual color looks like as opposed to a stock photo. Seen a number of different shades posted here.

#12 ·
This is a stock picture being used by the seller. It is not the actual picture of the car.

#16 ·
Seems the Mango Orange has been hotly debated as a color option. I agree, the pictures I see don't seem to catch my fancy, but I have seen this color on other Dodge vehicles in person. It seems to me that the color seems to be a bit of a "metallic" orange. I think it will look outstanding on the Challenger with the black accents once we start seeing them.

#22 ·
I'm still unsure why people don't know what the actual color looks like. The Charger Daytona had GoManGo for a while. It's pretty easy to look up owner's pics (not heavily photoshopped promotional images) on Google.

It's been confirmed at Spring Fest that the GoMango color in these pictures is not the same color they're calling GoMango this year. It's somewhere between Hemi Orange and Torred.

Reactions: Roostking
#27 ·
I'm still unsure why people don't know what the actual color looks like. The Charger Daytona had GoManGo for a while. It's pretty easy to look up owner's pics (not heavily photoshopped promotional images) on Google.

You have not been following the Go Mango story. The new Go Mango looks nothing like the Go Mango that we know and love, See exhibit A. This is a Go Mango Dart and my 2011 Toxic Orange SRT. Dodge screwed this one up big time!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

#28 ·
This dealership (Sweeney in Cincinnati) does indeed sell at MSRP. I purchased my B5 A8 from them back in October. Just beware that they will most likely add their "Sweeney Shield" paint protectant to the car and try to charge $800 plus for it.

I had an interesting pick up process when I explained to them what they could do with their "Sweeney Shield" . The $800 was eventually removed after I lived through the "True Coat" scene from the movie Fargo. :)

#29 · (Edited)
This dealership (Sweeney in Cincinnati) does indeed sell at MSRP. I purchased my B5 A8 from them back in October. Just beware that they will most likely add their "Sweeney Shield" paint protectant to the car and try to charge $800 plus for it.

I had an interesting pick up process when I explained to them what they could do with their "Sweeney Shield" . The $800 was eventually removed after I lived through the "True Coat" scene from the movie Fargo. :)
I take it the sun is absent from the area in which the Sweeney shield was told it could travel to..lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.