SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Go Pro tips?

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  StellasHC 
#1 ·
After years and years of watching the Go Pro brand grow to what it is today I have finally broken down and bought my very first Go Pro. Picked up a Hero 4 Silver.

First 2 videos quality wise turned out pretty great in my opinion. Of course they were mounted to the Hellcat. My problem is wind noise. What are some tips and tricks to reduce wind noise?

I had it mounted on the outside so naturally one step would be move it inside. But I see numerous videos with Go Pro's mounted outside and wind noise isn't all that bad.

#9 ·
They are pretty boring vidoes so far. Just some crusising up and down the beach to see how all this stuff works. The wireless connection to my phone is nice. I will post them later but I have to warn you they are extremely boring...just shake down runs.

Cars and Coffee is coming up here on the 20th. My brother has his Hellcat Charger finally and will hopefully have his 500 miles by then. Hopefully some early morning play time can go down between the 2 Hellcats on the way out there. 6 am Saturday morning roads are pretty empty.

#13 ·
So after about a week of owning this thing I am not very impressed. Sure it takes great video wont deny that. But I have had 2 other issues and today will be my 3rd trip down to Best Buy for an exchange. They probably are getting tired of me.

First unit had a helicopter noise on the audio when the WiFi was turned on. Found the fix to that after a Google search. Turns out it's a hardware issue on a bad batch out there. No big deal. Exchanged it last night get home fire up the new unit. The noise is gone....but now the front LCD screen doesn't work!

I bought the Hero 4 Silver. A friend has told me the Hero 4's are having all kinds of problems and to go buy a Hero 3 instead. Then alot of my other car friends state they have Black editions and have no problems. I am worried about trying another Hero 4 Silver. IDK what to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.