Going with Opticoat Pro-plus and the newest 3M pro clear bra!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Detailing' started by Hemibuck, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Hemibuck

Hemibuck Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    So I was going to have my HC clear bra put on by the guy who did the tint but I have a client who is a Porsche salesman and recommended a different guy. Glad I did I went to the shop and a Porsche GT-3 and Ford GT were in the shop getting work done! Yet when I showed up the guy working on the Porsche stopped working and said "holy shit there's a Hellcat here" From the get go nothing but professionalism and courtesy. I'm super impressed that in my small town that there is a shop who takes pride in their work and caters to those that love their rides. I feel more than confident about having it all done and the price is great! He is also going to put a super thick clear bra underneath the front lip to protect against the scratches we are all getting. I have already scratched the hell out of it on pulling into a parking lot with a steep entrance. I will let you all know how it turns out!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's great can't wait to see how it looks finished