Granite Challenger Hellcat in Eastern Washington

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by JP426, Jun 15, 2016.

1. JP426

JP426 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I purchased a 2016 Granite Crystal Challenger Hellcat A8 from Bud Clary Dodge in Auburn, WA on Saturday June 11th. Spent some time with my son and his family in Yelm, WA. Took the car up to Elbe, WA and had some fun on the curves there. Drove the car home on Monday through Portland and the Columbia River Gorge.
    Managed to get my 500 break-in miles done. Now the car is resting comfortably in my Garage in Walla Walla, WA.
    So far I am impressed, this is a great car and it handles way better than I thought it would after seeing some of the reviews on youtube.
    I sold a 2008 Corvette Z06 in order to purchase my Hellcat and after driving the Hellcat, it was the right decision.
    I also have a 1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE with a 426 Hemi, Torqueflite and Dana 60 4.10 rear axle. It's not numbers matching but it was my dream car when I was in high school. I got it in 85 and have kept it, just couldn't part with it.
    I am not much of a poster, but like to see what others are doing and to get some ideas on what mods are being done and the results.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. TomCat707HP

TomCat707HP Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nice car. New to the site myself. Just got my B5 Blue cat the other week myself.

3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, and welcome to the forum from South Georgia. Grtz on the new Granite Hellcat, and enjoy!

April

• Like Like x 1
  4. carcass

carcass SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    welcome Jp426!
    That's my favorite color, it was my first choice but I found my white challenger before I could get the granite crystal. Overall I'm happy, because the vanishing point car was white. But dang the granite looks good.
    Myself and another member from this forum will be at Oregon Raceway Park on the 10th, going to head down with our Hellcats on Saturday the 9th and run all day at the road course on Sunday and then head back Monday. Probly going to take I90 to Yakima and head straight south over Biggs junction into Oregon and go past Moro and into Grass valley.
    It would be cool to have three Hellcats at the track, even if you didn't run, its a dang cool track to see.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good morning and welcome to the forum from upstate New York. I hope you enjoy your beautiful car and welcome to your hellcat community

• Like Like x 1
  6. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome aboard...happy to have you with us on the forum and in the community!

• Like Like x 1
  7. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your Hellcat. You will get great information on this Forum. Very nice people here. Enjoy and have fun.

Chuck

• Like Like x 1