Graveyard Carz???

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by graycat, Feb 24, 2016.

1. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I watched this show during the second season and it held my interest due to the old Mopars. We switched from Comcast to AT&T and now I've not been able to find it.

Anyone else watch it? Is it still on the air or in production? AT&T Uverse, what channel?

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Its still on. They're filming season 7. Channel varies from network/cable company. I think its on Velocity network for me. I have a love/hate with the show. I seem to know about as much as he does about old mopars. But the artificial drama they inject makes me crazy. I just want a car show. ANd they also rarely show anything difficult being done. They show the results of the paint job, or the AMD panels being welded on, but not the actual work.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I don't watch it often (don't watch much TV) but I do like it. While I can't answer your specific question (I don't have AT&T Uverse) if you google "Graveyard Cars streaming" you will see more than one link with 5 seasons of shows available for streaming.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Season 7, then my info above may be useless unless you are way behind LOL

5. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Great show! I record every one. Helps with my restoration efforts. It is on Velocity channel if you have Direct TV.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. JT's shaker

JT's shaker Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The season finale was in late January, early February. Reruns are on occasionally, but you may have to wait until next season.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. TexasTorred

TexasTorred Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Great show. Watch on Velocity Channel. Love the show is 'all Mopars.' Also, their restorations are unbelievable in quality...down to painting marks on the differential, overspray, etc. What is NEVER mentioned or discussed is at least a BALLPARK as to what these restorations cost?? I am guessing at least $100K for the more popular engine sizes and god-knows-for-the-winged Daytona-Hemi cars..... I did also notice they are OEM to the bone and don't like to do restomods...just PURE OEM cars.....Still, the cars they produce, I've never seen better. As a long time Phantasm fan--the '71 black cuda they did....OMG, I want that car so bad when I retire or Blade's '68 Charger ...Or a plum crazy '71 challenger....damn, there I go.....be happy with your hellcat:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. JT's shaker

JT's shaker Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Torred, In case you didn't see the show this year they did two cars with modifications per the owners instructions. They do nice work; I've restored several cars and have noticed some non OEM work on their restored cars. I have yet to see one of their cars have a correct Mopar battery, along with some other items. Not trying to drag them down, as they do a great job. I'm sure the cost is expensive, but that is what you have to pay for a good job when you cannot do it yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MoparBG

MoparBG Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree that there is too much drama and not enough knowledge shared. His buddy Tony D'Agostino is the man. He really has all the knowledge. But yeah, if you edited to just actual working on the cars, maybe 5 min an episode. Mark's ego is very entertaining though. Especially when Tony subtly corrects him.

• Like Like x 2
  10. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks to all!!! Velocity channel. I couldn't remember that but thanks to you guys, now I know.