SRT Hellcat Forum banner

GTA Hellcat Owners

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  bfusion 
#1 ·
For all of us living in the Greater Toronto Area, me, i work in the city and live in the burbs, i think we need to get the 407 to remove all speed limits so i can get to work in less than 10 minutes (usually 30 to 45 minute drive)

#3 ·
They need to change all the car pool lanes to Hellcat ONLY lanes with NO POSTED speed limit..
In a perfect world LOL
Personally I'm really looking forward to taking it to various Motorsport events in southern Ontario , Grand Bend, St Thomas, Cayuga ,Shannonville, Picton Airstrip, Mosport. Basically anywhere they let me open it up Legally

#8 ·
Would be nice to take a cruise this summer with some other Hellcats or Mopars. I'm already planning a couple trips across the province LOL
Maybe we can set up monthly meets to get together in rotating locations across southern Ontario?
I'm in if I ever get a car built

Might want to check out the post that pertains to what you're thinking about in the " Ontario Hellcat Owners" thread. The more Hellcats that could join in for such a venture the better, especially if it were to be recorded for a vid as suggested in the other thread.

#11 ·
Would be nice to take a cruise this summer with some other Hellcats or Mopars. I'm already planning a couple trips across the province LOL
Maybe we can set up monthly meets to get together in rotating locations across southern Ontario?
I'm in if I ever get a car built
im in.from Windsor to Kitchener.1 different site per month.london on sunday cruise.but no hellcats at London site till I have mine lol.

#14 · (Edited)
Count me in! I'm north of the city.

BTW: Just order my personalized plate online - 2015HCAT.

707HORS and 707HORZ are still available according to MTO web site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.