Happy holiday and New Year

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Dec 24, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and a great New Year. I hope everybody has a very safe holiday and a healthy New Year.

We was very lucky last night tornados were in our area and some lost their lives . My prayers goes out to those family's .

Chuck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Chuck...sorry about the episode last night...prayers are with all of the families.

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks brother

Chuck

4. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you Chuck, to you as well. I travel to Little Rock for work on occasion. How far are you from LR? Would be great to connect sometime.
    Merry Christmas

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm in Southwest Tn . But I travel to Memphis lots and love to just hit the road and go on trips. I have had some health trouble but getting better fast. I am planning some travels this 2016 year. I was at the Mid America mile Event this year at Blytheville Arkansas . We had a great time 6 Hellcats there and they was fast in the mile. If you ever in Tn or close just PM me and we will meet up I'm always interested in meeting people. I'm sure we will meet up in our travels. I might even see you in Austin Tx .

Chuck

6. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sounds good Chuck....wishing you a speedy recovery to your recent health troubles sir. I think it was you mentioning Blytheville on a previous thread that made me think you were in AR. Should have just looked at your Avatar stats! I lived in Memphis (Germantown) for a year and then in Fayette Co. Went to college at the University of Tennessee. Will ping you when I get back up that way.
    All the Best,
    Matt

7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Matt ,
    I look forward to meeting you. We will get out and have some fun.

Chuck

8. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    chuck....MERRY CHRISTMAS and of course.....Happy New Year.

Best wishes for you and hope that the health problems are ALL better sooner than expected!

We Tennessee boys all need to get together sometime in 2016 and enjoy one another's company and or great cars!!

How bad did the storms get for you last night?

I am embarrassed to admit it but I slept through it. I normally do not sleep very well due to my
    knees hurting so badly. For years now I am up all hours of the night and my wife and daughter
    sleep though every thing. Monday of last week I broke down and let my doctor prescribe a new type of anti-inflammatory medication for me. I've been sleeping like a baby for the last
    few days now. I missed the entire storm while my girls were up and even the dog was in a
    panic. Not too much damage here but very very wet and lots of limbs broken and down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 007

007 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey chuck, hope all goes well in your world, happy holidays, great time at arkansas, plan you a trip to pigeon forge, let's say mid april, rod run time ??

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes we can get together anytime that would be great. Yes the storm was bad it missed us but touched down about 15 miles from me nobody got hurt here that I know of but some lost everything . Selmer is not far from me and it hit there. I have seen what a big tornado can do its unbelievable to see it in person. A few years ago Smithville Ms.
    A big one came through town and wiped it off the map. I had friends there and went to see them the town was gone . I know what they can do . I would love to meet up with you . Ill be good to go soon doing good now. We travel when we want to we retired and just have our dogs to take care of. Anytime you want to meet up just let me know we looking forward to meeting more people this coming year.

Chuck

• Like Like x 1
  11. Halfshaft

Halfshaft Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Chuck, back at you with having a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, there so much danger everywhere nowadays and Mother Nature can strike anytime, this is time of year we all blessed to have all our family save, prayers go out to everyone that have lost a loved one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    007 I will try to do that I really enjoyed our fun in Blytheville . That was a great time you have a very nice family.

Chuck

13. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    A very Merry Christmas, and a Blessed 2016 to all!

April

14. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Merry Christmas April and Marty
    And I hope y'all have a great New Year

Chuck

15. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Merry Christmas and happy New year to you too!

• Agree Agree x 1