Happy To Be Here

Discussion in 'Hellcat Car Club' started by goingsolo2, Mar 2, 2016.

1. goingsolo2

goingsolo2 Beast will be back bigger and better than ever! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just joined the Hellcat Car Club...happy to support it and this forum! Thanks again everyone!

Steve

• Like Like x 5
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome! :)

Apeil

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome glad you joined also that's great. We have had some new members to join. I am glad you made a post we need all new HCC members to let us know when they join. We don't get this information when a person joins it goes through channels and at the end we don't know when we get a new member. Thanks again for your announcement of membership and welcome.

Chuck

4. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the Club! I really enjoy having you on the Forum with the road racers, Steve. We have been trading some good info out there, I think there are going to be see surprising results against even the tough competition.

David

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mo-par!

Mo-par! Bone Stock Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes! I joined today. I've been on two V-Rod forums and a Range Rover forum...and have to say this is by far the best forum I've been on...almost all of the posts are respectful and there does not seem to be to much controversy. Even the way members handle major problems with their cars is fairly tame (but not after market carbon fiber issues LOL).

My love of Mopars stated with my Grandpa. He worshiped the King #43. The best Mopar he had was a white Fury III coupe like this:
    Fury 3.jpg

This is my third modern Mopar:
    1) 2006 Silver Charger R/T
    2) 2012 Black 300 SRT8
    3) 2016 Black Challenger Hellcat

Looking forward to being an active member and getting some meets going in Central PA!

• Like Like x 2