Hats off to BryGuy

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Beeman, May 28, 2016.

1. Beeman

Beeman Silver Member Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Big shout out to Brian and all the volunteers for the GTALX show in Brampton Ontario
    What a show, what weather, all those generous prizes, cudos to all the merchants that donated.
    it seemed BryGuy was calling out prizes all day. I said it as well as others last year Heart Lake is the optimum location, seems to me there was three times the turn out this year. Plan on comming to the show again next year witch i'm sure will smash the numbers once again.
    Brian congradulations on a job well done. Most people don't realize the work behind the scenes that goes on to put a show of this caliber on.
    Met up with a lot of old friends and made new ones, well worth the 2 hour drive
    Gus!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Code3100

Code3100 Silver Member Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I went as well, had the Red Charger Hellcat with satin black hood. I was with the Mopars Of Toronto guys on the grass by the picnic tables.

It was a great show, looking forward to going back next year.

• Like Like x 3
  3. BryGuy

BryGuy Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Thanks for coming out guys. We raised $2100 for Peel Children's Aid Society! It was a fantastic turn out! For the 2017event, we'll be back at it come December. It will be same weekend or maybe fist weekend in June when kids can take advantage of the water splash pad at the other end of the park. Thanks again!

• Like Like x 3
  4. sublime6spd

sublime6spd Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks again to all volunteers for making this happen.
    Unfortunately I couldn't stay too long again this year, but it was great to get out for a couple hours see old friends and make a few new ones,,

Huge turnout compared to last year, and a decent amount of kitties this year.

That conservation centre is the Perfect place for a car show, much nicer than standing on pavement all day.
    Seems to be a much more relaxed enviroment

I have 3 suggestions for next year...

1. Park the Hellcats Together like you tried to do last year.
    Last season you didn't get enough cars too make it work and the few of us that we're there felt segregated from the rest.
    But this year there were more than enough to group together and I was kinda bummed I wasnt able to get a group shot of all the Kitties together.
    With so many 2016's out now it would have made for some GREAT pics having all the colours lined up.

2. Larger signs on Where to buy the charity tickets, I had no idea where the tickets were being sold and kept getting sidetracked by friends new and old that I never ended up getting any ☹️
    Would have been more than happy to buy a few for a good cause...
    The point is, More money could be raised with Better signage

3. Improved sound system and a Set times for the draws.
    With the size of the park and the turnout you couldn't here what was being said on PA system unless you were closer to the action.
    Either more speakers or more volume needed, but if the draw times had set times people would have known when to head over to the PA for the draws.
    Even if I had tickets I wouldn't have heard what numbers were drawn.

All in All it was a GREAT show with good people.
    Thankfully the weather co operated and the rain held off that had been forecast earlier

Thanks to all who made it happen!!

See you next year

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Brian
    Thank you for all of your hardwork and dedication to put on a great show for a great cause. Although I did not attend I can attest that the people you helped will be grateful for years to come. Good people never forget that you help them and good people is what makes it worth it.
    The hellcat community is very strong and combined with your efforts we are winning the good fight.
    Thanks again and keep on keeping on

• Like Like x 1
  6. FLEX

FLEX Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Good job Bryan.

As usual I arrived late. Had my camera in my hand the entire time but didn't take a single pic. :rolleyes:

Met Phil, hoped to meet others but we were only there for 90 minutes; too hot for me...I was melting.

Great turnout this year!

• Like Like x 3
  7. BryGuy

BryGuy Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Appreciate the feedback! We thought about grouping cars together but we didn't want people passing by a whole class of vehicles for whatever personal dislike. If we group one model we have to apply that to everyone to make it fair. This way, every vehicle was seen by people walking to see the whole lot. Maybe next year, a group photo site could be set up for those that wish to take a group pic. The sound is a challenge as the site has no electricity. The raffle schedule is a good idea and I think we'll do that with a handout to people as they arrive showing relative sites, times and info. The idea is to have everyone gather around the announcement site. Glad everyone had a good time. Next year will be better!

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. hell2pay

hell2pay Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks to Bryan ,Steve and all the volunteers For an amazing event.Great turn out .Good to see all the old and new faces.
    Robert

• Like Like x 3
  9. SRT707HC

SRT707HC Gold Member Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Nice to have met you too Flex, I had a fantastic time, I'll be back next year for sure...