HC Challenger - POC questions...

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by iya0yas, Feb 20, 2015.

1. iya0yas

iya0yas Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    ...for a new B5 order.

- What is sales code 166: Zone 66 Orlando?? The car was ordered in and will be delivered to NC.
    - What is sales code 3FN: SEBC Owner Care? It's missing on my POC, is this important?
    - What is sales code NAS: 50 State Emissions? It's also missing on my POC, is this important?
    - What is the difference between Build Priority 01 & 99?
    - Currently have a VON and listed as BA Status (Pending Order). When will I move to BX status?

Once a VIN is assigned then I believe the status automatically changes to D or D1?

Thanks-

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. dodgeboy

dodgeboy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I can try to answer a couple of these...

I can't answer the zone question, but that does seem odd.
    I don't have a 3FN on my POC. I don't think it's important.
    I do have a NAS, and I would assume this will probably show up after it goes to BX (the order has been checked and approved). I think all US cars have this code.
    My build priority changed from 99 to 01 when I got a VIN and D status. It was 99 for a day, when I only had a VON.

I think the most important thing at this stage is that it shows as a sold order, and has your name/contact info in the bottom left corner.

I think you can have a VIN in C status, but I've never seen it. You will have a VIN once you get to D status, and that also means your order has been allocated. If it stays at BX for several months, your dealer did not get enough allocations to fulfill your order. Since allocations were scaled back significantly for February, I suppose it could be a couple months before the allocation comes through. Once you get to D+VIN, you know you chose the right dealer, and it's just a matter of time before things progress.

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. iya0yas

iya0yas Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the info.! Yes, this is a sold order (4EA) in my name. Before I posted here I checked with my GSM who is very knowledgeable with ordering HC's. Since code 166 was not a selectable option he too was perplexed and has since placed a call into his district/regional rep. for clarification. Additionally, NAS & 3FN were not selectable either so perhaps like you stated they will appear when the order moves to BX.

4. 209srt8s

209srt8s Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Apparently much of the southeastern US is in the Orlando zone...the 166 and 66 is on POC for vehicles that I have purchased in SC and TN.

5. dodgeboy

dodgeboy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I wonder if the zone defines which train rail it goes on? Perhaps there are large distribution areas in the US, where the cars initially go to from the factory? Mine isn't going on a train, so I don't have zone info on mine.

6. iya0yas

iya0yas Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I believe there's a distribution center/hub Winston Salem then from there vehicles are delivered to NC/regional dealers by truck. I'm told that other HC orders from this dealer did not show this code. Perhaps this code is tied to the revised allocation process?

Thanks for the input!

7. tsc

tsc SRT Hellcat Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Only so many zones in the country defined by Chrysler. Your order gets set to the closest geographical zone. For example, even though our two orders were from Cincinnati dealers, both POCs and build sheets list Zone 42 - Detroit, as it is the closest.

SEBC Owner Care applies in some areas and is some sort of add on maintenance plan through the dealer.

Don't worry about 50 state emissions, it will likely show up on a later POC once you're past BA status and it will also be on your build sheet I believe.

8. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Never seen a VIN in C status. Is that even doable?Most of us will start at VON/BA and go to BX within a week after order has been checked by Dodge. Now we wait for the allocation. Once that is applied to the VON/BX order, you're off and running to a VIN D/D1 for a build schedule. Now you can almost smell it...lol Please feel free to correct me if mistaken...thanks

9. iya0yas

iya0yas Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good to know...as my dealer indicated this code (3FN) was not selectable but is/was listed on two other HC orders. Perhaps my dealers' regional rep. can shed more light on the application of this code.

Thanks-

10. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Does anyone care to expand on what Cstatus is? My contact said it is a floater...not going anywhere. I'm at VON/BX.

11. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had numerous VON's, with various dealers mostly spewing BS and recall one was a floater, I flushed or I'd show you a pic...

• Agree Agree x 1