Hellcat $123,540 True Car Quote!!!!!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by mombo, Mar 15, 2015.

1. mombo

mombo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hi Guy's
    I have been lurking here for a few months and just joined up today.
    Thought you would get a good laugh at these quoted numbers :rolleyes:

I have a 2014 GT500 and was trying to help my friend get a Hellcat
    When i put my info into True Car...$123,540 was one of the quote's :confused:

So we checked with a lot of dealers and have a deposit for one at MSRP
    The dealer has 4 orders and said it might be a 2016 model buy the time it gets built.

He can wait for the car even though he would like it this year just like everyone else.
    When you stand back and look at the whole debacle it makes you want it even more:D

If they can catch up thru the rest of the 2015 model year than next year will be a whole lot better.
    He went with a Red 6-Speed and will just have to wait it out but can watch a whole lot of video :)
    image_resize.php.jpg IPHONE 227.JPG

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good choice! I have red m6 and love it! Drives amazing and kicks serious butt! Amazing ride with speed when you need it. Mines a daily driver and I smile every morning when I start it up. Welcome to the forum. I hope your buddy getting the Hellcat is joining. Lots of great info here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MVT

MVT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    See she says butt in everything, try going a day and not talk about the backside, bet you can't Tammie.o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. mombo

mombo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    IPHONE 1754.JPG IPHONE 1755.JPG IPHONE 1756.JPG IPHONE 1757.JPG IPHONE 2279.JPG IPHONE 2280.JPG IPHONE 230.JPG IPHONE 2277.JPG
    He ordered a Red 6-Speed / Red seats / Red seat belts / Summer tires / MSRP $61480
    My other friend just ordered a 2015 ZO6 and is waiting for a allocation to get his slot in line.

When i ordered my GT500 i was lucky and got my dealers 2nd and last 2014 that he was getting for the year.
    Ordered it to my specs plus i paid MSRP / Only 9 weeks from order to dealers lot 7/17/13 picked up 9/24/13 :D

Good times for car guy's and gal's to be living thru right now because muscle cars have never been so good :cool:
    Only wish there was a better way to get these Hellcat's then pay over MSRP or wait a year plus to fill your order.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey Mombo, just a question about your Shelby. I see SVT on the wheels and blower. I thought Ford sent these to Shelby for modification. Isn't SVT Ford's in-house performance team? Do you know anything about that? Good looking ride by the way.

6. mombo

mombo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hi Dubya, The Shelby Super Snake and Shelby 1000 go thru Shelby America, These roll off the Ford Line.
    SVT is now FORD PERFORMANCE and the 2013 / 2014 GT500's are the last SVT mustangs produced. :cool:

My car was special ordered to my spec with stripe delete and no extra options for a stealth street machine.
    With the base model weight is only 3750 pounds and my factory power to weight ratio is the best it could be.

The car is amazing and so far i have not found any fault with it, Keeping it stock and just having a lot of fun.
    Hellcat's are the only other car in the same game as the GT500, We are all very lucky to own these machines.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chippy

Chippy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's a nice stang. Welcome

8. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for replying so quickly. I'm one of guys that appreciates the GT 500, I consider it to be the first shot fired in our modern day muscle car horsepower war. Can you imagine 1,000 hp factory warrantied domestics by 2020? Just 5 years ago I would have thought no way but it's a very real possibility now. It's a great time to be alive.

9. mombo

mombo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Chippy :)

The GT500 is an amazing car and better than i thought it would be when i was ordering it.
    When i punched it for the first time on the highway i shifted at redline thru 4th gear and was very impressed. :D

Here is the window sticker for my GT500 and it has a power to weight of 5.66 pounds per horsepower.
    The car is a real drivers car and a real experience for a true muscle car guy or gal who loves power and speed.
    IPHONE 1716.JPG IPHONE 1717.JPG IPHONE 1722.JPG

10. mombo

mombo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Dubya no problem, Forums are great places to learn new things and help out others.
    By the way here is a gear chart to show just how long legged the GT500 is with 3.31

4th gear at 7000RPM is 175MPH and 5th gear would be all you ever need for top speeds...6th Lol
    I have owned some fast bikes and cars over the years but the GT500 and now Hellcat's are King.
    IPHONE 1963.JPG

11. Jacob B.

Jacob B. Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    350mph dammm need more NOS? :)

12. mombo

mombo Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Forget 350MPH swap out those cams, spin 8000RPM and tons of NOS for a 400MPH blast :D

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015