Hellcat adventures today part 2

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Carnage, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Got to drive my Hellcat most of today.
    Got so much attention while driving with my fiancé and went to breakfast, walgreens, home, visit fiancé parents, best buy, home, panera bread, put on like 200 miles today pretty badass.

An old man in a tricked out Mercedes convertible slowed down on freeway next to me to check out my ride from back to front to back LOL

A ford truck filled with 3 teenager looking guys tried to race and get up close a few times tailgating, one part they literally ran a white car almost off the road in the next lane cause they were getting ego boosted.

That same white car started getting a bit irritated and catching up after me then tailgating even though I wasn't the one who did a thing to him LOL

A Cadillac rolled up right by me and floored his gas while going 70mph making that annoying sharp exhaust noise I dislike by now since it's the 3rd time this has happened. Cadillacs exhaust sound so close to import mosquito noises :D

The guys in front at best buy walked by the front entrance to glance at our hellcat :)

Many cars taking pics while we were driving around town.

My supercharger whine and exhaust pipes were on point.

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dak59RT

Dak59RT Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was out at La Centerra for the car show towards the end. Didn't see you there... Maybe next time! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I must be in a slump, because my HC isn't getting any love lately:eek:. The first 2-3 weeks and everyone was digging' Kitty.:D The last month or so....nuthin'...no pix or shout outs...nothin'....and I'm driving her more and more.:confused: She's clean, smells nice and is well behaved on the road and at stop lights.:rolleyes:...Oh well...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    It's white, what do you expect:D:D:D:D:D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think that could be a big part of it. .........on the positive side, no tickets yet either:p:p:p:p:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Man, this car brings out the bad in people. We need a license plate frame that says "I bring bad to the table" or something. People lose their minds over this. Yesterday in heavy freeway traffic after seeing me, a vette kept revving and punching it even though all he could go was 10 ft, really making himself look like a complete fool and idiot. The wife and I had a good chuckle about that one.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah I heard about it! If I do go I'll probably cruise in and let ppl take pics while slowly driving like last time I felt like a celebrity :D hope to see you and be there next month

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Maybe it's your Hellcat color bro LOL someone has got to be eye balling your ride and you just don't know it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Go away hatorade bro!!!

10. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Omg yeah mustangs, BMWs, corvettes and Cadillacs do this often to me it's annoying hahaha but entertaining! It's even more funny when a ricer import does it hahah you'd think a mosquito flew by and got stagnant and passed out LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Carnage

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Omg yeah mustangs, BMWs, corvettes and Cadillacs do this often to me it's annoying hahaha but entertaining! It's even more funny when a ricer import does it hahah you'd think a mosquito flew by and got stagnant and passed out LOL

12. Next Phase

Next Phase Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm surprised to hear all the attention since you are down in TX...

I think I drive too fast to notice the gawkers. Some try to pull up and I just give it some throttle and disappear.

(I did post about a biker who flagged me down and bought me a beer. Told me I was the baddest MF! Sublime = free beer =best color= truth.)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. tsubahog

tsubahog Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    In heavy traffic on the Garden State Parkway, guy pulls alongside in an F-Type Jaguar. I look over but he keeps looking straight ahead, revving his engine like crazy. No eye contact at all. We were doing all of 15MPH:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. KatKrazy

KatKrazy SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It happens again.........B5 playing the COLOR CARD !

You got something against White Cars, boyah ?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  15. Dak59RT

Dak59RT Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I rolled in at 9:30, like an hour and a half after it started. There was a black and a sublime already there. I cruised slowly and had 10-15 photographers at different points getting down on the ground for shots. lol I felt like a celebrity with paparazzi. I'm sure it'll wear off at some point but I enjoyed it!

• Like Like x 2