Hellcat allocation clarified, AGAIN!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Falkirk18, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Falkirk18

Falkirk18 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Hellcat allocation clarified againAllpar Chrysler Dodge and Jeep News Allpar Chrysler Dodge and Jeep News

Ok, so based on this info, can someone pleas explain how this dealer has the following "on lot" as we speak? Oh, by the way it is Rob Lambdin's in Westin, FL.

3 Challenger Hellcats, all priced at $20k over MSRP and listed on website at that adjusted price.

8 Challenger SRT's, all priced at $2k over MSRP and listed on website at that price.

6 Charger SRT's, all priced at $2k over MSRP and listed on website at that adjusted price. (Note, all SRT's are showing as SCAT PACK, so you need to look at window sticker links to verify model)

So, how does FCA/Dodge allow this dealer to sell vehicles like that and continue to provide them with inventory, when my local dealer can't get one SRT for a sold order?

Who is going to step forward and do something about this? IN reality it will never happen, as it would take everyone to stop buying their vehicles.... But for crying out loud, when you say you don't reward dealers for taking advantage of customers by selling vehicls at a premium (>$20k to MSRP), and it is so clearly happening, what are we as customers with deposits being held by dealers to think?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rickydl

rickydl Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Falkirk18

Falkirk18 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 2mopars

2mopars Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was trying to order a car from this dealership as well. Notice I said tried. They were so eager to help me... for a nominal 20lk markup. I will never use this dealer for anything.

5. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    All that said, it just means they will not receive a March or beyond allocation until they sell those 3 Hellcats. The allocation rule is only applicable to the Hellcat in this case.

They can still get other builds for the other vehicles.

• Agree Agree x 1