Hellcat allocation meeting in Detroit next week?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by H3LLCAT CA, Mar 14, 2015.

1. H3LLCAT CA

H3LLCAT CA Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The Hellcat committee is set to meet next week in Detroit. Hopefully I will have some good news soon.

After failing to receive a VIN again during this week's allocation, I contacted the GM at my dealer who forwarded me the above message from his regional sent last night (3-13-15). Has anyone else heard similar news or am I getting "smoke and mirrors?"

2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    They had a meeting on 3/10/15 and halted all orders and modifications

3. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So maybe next weeks meeting will create a new strategy. This should be fun to watch......and it was possible for me to get a mod done yesterday. Can't do it on Dealer Connect though. Have to have the top dealership brass contact FCA rep directly.

4. Tannehill

Tannehill Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    "Hellcat committee"?

I'll put this right up there with that super secret ad hoc meeting they had on a Monday in February where they were going to discuss allocations and contacting everyone personally. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    they should just kill the ordering process for individuals and let the dealers order what they want.....then you search it out and buy it.....no ordering

it would put HC's all over the place to buy.......it would stop people from ordering 2,3,4x's to try to get 1....it would bring the 9,000 # back down to where it really is(i suspect 1/4 of that # is double orders and some is dealer showroom orders)

ordering a car has worked great for some of you, but lately all i hear is bitching about it......i think over all any ordering system would be flawed....skip the orders completely

i would like to teleconference with this group....please give me a call when you start the meeting......ill have this problem fixed in 2 months

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1