SRT Hellcat Forum banner

HELLCAT Availability Count...NO April Fools...they are out there

4K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  1mbrews8 
#1 ·
So the latest numbers off CARS.com for all you that are searching...

TOTAL HELLCATS: 1228

Challenger HCs: 916 Charger HCs: 312
Black - 204 Black - 89
Blue - 107 Blue - 18
Gray/Silver - 48 Gray/Silver - 15
Red - 138 Red - 24
PCP - 283 PCP - 92
White - 128 White - 69
Other - 7 Other - 5

They are out there in numbers with more coming
...no need to pay more than MSRP.
GO GET THEM!

See less See more
Reactions: TROPFISH
#2 ·
BUMP

Seriously no joke here but lots and lots of HELLCATS

Reactions: blaze
#6 ·
Brampton Builder Samo O Same O

J.F.C. Someone needs to have a POW-WOW And schedule
VALID CUSTOMER SOLD ORDERS F.F.S.
UNBELIEVABLE.......................................................
Say No to dealer Stock until customer orders are cleared.................

Far

#5 ·
Last year while I was waiting for my 15 allocation, I hit the dodge search inventory every week in my region plus my relatives region Georgia, always came up with some HC inventory.

Tried the same searches today, same zips to see what was out there heading into dealerships for HC shocking to find NOT ONE CAT inbound on the search, 2016 or 2015.

Wow I'm shocked. I thought FCA was doubling production for the second year. I don't understand, maybe I was doing something wrong?

#8 ·
No, they are not all at MSRP. In fact, the first 200 or so cars have markups ranging from $5000 up to $25,000. And some dealers list 2 to 5 cars available. I was at a South Jersey dealer Friday getting an oil change on my Hellcat Challenger and the dealer had 3 cars on the lot for sale, all with a $15,000 markup. When I asked why they had the markup, I was told "because these are rare special cars". I asked the salesman "If they are so rare, why do you still have 3 sitting around unsold". He walked away from me. I am willing to be that most dealers with a markup would sell at MSRP if you walked in with cash (or at least had your financing prearranged from your credit union) ready to buy on the spot.

#10 ·
You are right, "sold" orders will show on dodge.com dealer inventory. On cars.com, you usually don't see sold orders, and sold orders don't show up with the markup. Many of the cars on cars.com are probably not sold orders. It still takes phone calls to the dealers to confirm availability. The cars are out there, waiting to be bought. No one in the USA should have problems getting a car at MSRP if they put a few minutes into searching. Canada, well that's a different story. I feel bad for them. No Hellcats and bad bacon.

#19 ·
Tuesday's Hellcat Count...

1234 Dodge Hellcats listed on CARS.com

918 Challenger Hellcats
316 Charger Hellcats

Can't stress this enough...No better help than self help...
If you are searching for one they are out there you only need to do some homework to find yours at MSRP. You can drill down to the dealership website and get needed information to make calls and informed decisions.

#20 ·
van horn dodge in Plymouth WI selling all three (two challenger and one charger) below msrp. Two weeks ago they sold a B5 A8 Challenger for $2500 below MSRP- I think someone on the site picked it up. ask far Sarah tell her you came from hellcat.org and you will be good to go.

If you pay more than MSRP you just are not trying hard enough.

Reactions: april77
#21 ·
Tried calling her the last two days and no luck speaking directly to her. Talked to another internet manager a few seconds ago, and looks like they only have plum crazy colors.

I think the lady said one 2015 hellcat Charger, and two Challengers. All purple if anyone is interested...

And a used white Challenger hellcat with 3000 something miles on it which I think is "the bad one"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.