Hellcat Available

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by goingsolo2, Jan 20, 2016.

1. goingsolo2

goingsolo2 Beast will be back bigger and better than ever! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    When I was at the dealership the other day for my wife's Grand Cherokee, they had a 2015 B5 Blue Hellcat with the Sepia interior and Brass Monkey wheels available and on the showroom floor. It was a beautiful combination. I am not sure what they were asking price wise, but if that's the color combination you're looking for, it's worth a call. They are known to have a small mark up, so I don't think it's MSRP, but it's worth a shot.

The dealership is called:

Westbury Dodge
    100 Jericho Tpke.
    Jericho, NY
    516-997-3900

I hope it works out for someone. If they're asking a huge mark up, then I apologize in advance.

2. StellasHC

StellasHC Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    B5 with the sepia interior has to be one of the top 3 ugliest color combos... and that's probably why a 15 is still sitting..

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. goingsolo2

goingsolo2 Beast will be back bigger and better than ever! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I actually thought the same thing until I saw it. It was actually pretty nice...not what I would choose, but it wasn't bad at all.

4. Audir8

Audir8 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Interesting to find out how much....they have been asking 25k over sticker...when the order banks opened they were taking names and putting you on a list...not giving a price...I got a call 6 months later, asking if I wanted one at +25k..
    Good luck...