Hellcat Car Club

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Sep 11, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good Morning, I wanted everybody to know about the Hellcat Car Club. Cereal Killer and myself had a meeting last night and worked on getting some great ways to help everybody get the Hellcat Clubs started in the city's and small rural areas. We will not leave anybody out every body that owns a Hellcat will be able to join this great club. I believe this will be fair to all and every city or small town will get the most out of this great Club. We do have new owners getting their new Hellcats daily and many more coming with the 2016 I hope this buying experience will go good for everybody. I know its been terrible for some and I really hate what they went through and still dealing with. The car club will be easy and simple and lots of fun and great way for all of us to come together as a large brotherhood.

We will try to get this posted today that is our goal to help and answer questions if anybody has them. I am on the forum daily and I try to respond to all replies. If I missed anybody let me know I will get in touch with you. We are appointing State Representatives now. I would ask anyone in a State that is interested in positions for their state get in touch with me or Cereal Killer. It might be easier to get in touch with and I will meet and discuss with Cereal Killer and please send us information on your self and your ideas about how to help your State Clubs grow and be happy. Cereal Killer and myself are working closely on this organization and they will be others involved as well. I would think that a good way to get many of us together would be at a large Mopar Event or Car show in a Region meeting for the members.

I know at these Events we could get a section for all the Hellcat Club members to be located with in the Event and will meet each other and have some great Hellcat fun. I am just thinking this would be a great way for all in the Region to meet and have fun. This will be organized by all the presidents and clubs in the states to come together for a Regional meet and this is only my suggestion but when the clubs are formed we as Club members can come up with how we can get together have fun and have a large group of Hellcat Club members to represent our great Hellcat Car Club. We as a group can decide how to meet and where to meet so it will be fun for all. I know we will have to travel and should be a big Event when we show up. I am only thinking of all the Car Club members to Enjoy a great meet and greet. This is a great time for us as Hellcat owners and what better way than be a part of a great Car Club. I look forward to meeting everybody and having fun. Southeast Region President , Chuck

• Like Like x 2
  2. RT09

RT09 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey chuck have not been on forum in a while but do you have any events upcoming would love to come up meet you and see the Pusser museum - Joe

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello Joe, we don't have any Events but any time you you are coming to my area I would be glad to meet and go to Buford Pusser Museum. I have been it only cost 5 dollars and very interesting. It tells the real story I enjoyed it. We have great cruzing highways and also good countryside riding. I live only 12 miles from Pickwick Dragway also we have very nice Camp Grounds at Pickwick lake which has a very large dam and great fishing. We also live close to Shilo Battle Grounds. I don't know your intrest but I'm sue we could have a great time.also every weekend their is a large flee market 3 blocks long both sides of the highway in a small town close to me. All these things with in 30 minutes from my house. I live in the country so things are laid back no rushing around easy living here we also have a Armish Community close to me. Their life style is very different from ours they only travel by horse and buggy and no ele. Very simple life but we buy fresh vegetables from them weekly. Just let me know and we will meet have some fun and do things you are interested in doing. I am good with anything that might intrest you. I have not looked where you live so I don't know your intrest. We have no large City's.Close by.Memphis 2 hrs away lots of things there to do. We are 3 hrs away from Tunica Canisos which has several Canisos. We usually go couple times a year. I give them money sometime they give me money but usually I pay them lol. PM me and we will set up a meet. Thanks I look forward to the meeting. My wife and I enjoy things like this. Chuck

4. RT09

RT09 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ok will ping you back in a couple weeks - Off to pensacola next week for Blue Angel fly in and sea food but maybe late sep or early oct.

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Great deal my friend I look forward to meeting you

6. MrBigKid

MrBigKid BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Might increase membership if you offer an alternative logo or offer a reduced price membership without all the ugly skull swag.
    Just saying...

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Attached Files:

8. MrBigKid

MrBigKid BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yep, thats the ugly piece of logo I'm talking about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lol

10. White Trash

White Trash BMF Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member HCC National Vice Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Chuck what about the gulf coast region.
    Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida ?

WT

11. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Is that what that is ? I thought it was Fozzy Bear wearing a headband.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. DGatzby

DGatzby Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member Midwest Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. I thought the car club sticker would be a nice first decal on my new billboard. It even shows I belong to something called Hellcat.
    image.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello White Trash, they will be a official post made today. Which will help everybody about the Clubs. This is being worked on now and coming from Cereal Killer I feel it will help everybody . I did talk to him this morning. We hope to get this posted today if not today it will be real soon. We are trying to make this work for all members. Thanks for your interest in the Car Club, Chuck

14. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    On a serious note. I see some have special car club logos on their profile. So does this mean some have joined and where do I find the info on joining. Rules, dues, meets. This kinda stuff

15. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    White Trash, I looked at the Region map and these States are located in the Southeast Region. I believe the Regions was set up by Cereal Killer I'm not really sure but I think I'm right. I did not have anything to do with setting up Regions .thanks Chuck