SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Challenger takes on Aston Martin DB11 new series with Jeremy Clarkson

28K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  555ss 
#1 ·
This is truly an awesome new series which highlights are all about the Hellcat. The series is on Amazon Prime and my paste that I have is from another source and be sure to delete all the pop ups when loading to watch: The Grand Tour - Season 1

#2 ·
This is truly an awesome new series which highlights are all about the Hellcat. The series is on Amazon Prime and my paste that I have is from another source and be sure to delete all the pop ups when loading to watch: The Grand Tour - Season 1
I think the top gear guys hit the nail on the head. I haven't giggled quite so much in quite a while. Thanks for that!

-nosualc

#9 ·
Thanks for sharing. Nice episode but when will they stop trashing American cars, especially those two grumpy raccoons. Lol. They use to do that on top gear as well. Hammond is more objective and in fact slightly biased towards American muscle and food. We should bring him here. Hahaha.

Reactions: Linda's Hell Cat
#12 ·
Not getting mad just stating facts. I have been watching them since 2003(top gear). They always take shots at American cars. Scripted or not it gets old after some time.

Biggest irony: Jeremy drives a corvette. Lol

#13 ·
The top gear guys do give us Americans a bit of good natured ribbing from time to time (as they do themselves, the french, the germans, etc.), but the Hellcat was the star of that entire show. And this was no accident on their part. Stodgy old english/european snobbery vs good ole american fun. It was better than an advertisement.

-nosualc

#18 ·
I think you need to disable the pop ups for it to work, if I read the op correctly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.