SRT Hellcat Forum banner

HellCat Charger Dyno

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  jjtt 
#1 ·
Hi Team,

With 1500KM on the dial it was time to get this bad boy on the rollers and see what it can do. The old butt dyno wasn't far off from what I had in mind. I have been running my cars at this shop for a while so it was a great base line to go by. Getting these cars strapped down takes some time and diligence to say the least. The speed at which the RPM's climb and the noises this thing makes is off the charts awesome.

Please note this Dyno was done in SAE with smoothing at 5. Gear was 4th in track mode. Outside temp was around 68-70C.

Note: Boost was not logged. Also AFR on run 2 was not accurate as it blew the lead out of the tail pipe :)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Hellcat Charger Dyno 660whp 590wtq STOCK - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also was working on the launch feature later that day. My MT 305's arrive this Wednesday and we will be posting up some 1/4 mile times.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Hellcat launch - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For reference on the same dyno this is my good buddies 2014 Shelby GT500 with a Kenny Bell Mammoth blower and all the goodies. Racing him would be pointless :)

Here are his graph and mine overlaid. You can clearly see the 100-150WHP difference not to mention the extra 1500-2000RPM's he has over me

Hope you enjoy. More to come.

-Nick

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.