Hellcat Club Members

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Sep 13, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, I just wanted Hellcat Club Members to visit Your Hellcat Den Sight. I made a post this morning I think might be interesting to you and would like your ideas about it. Thanks, Chuck

2. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    How do I find it Chuck ?

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Go to Hellcat Den and Car Club look for Hellcat Club you will see it the post from me. Just scroll down and you will see my post it was made today.

4. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I must be missing something. What is this den you speak of ?

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Got to forums under forums go down list and you will find Hellcat Den and Car Club only members of the Hellcat Club can open it. Then go down list of post and you will see Hellcat Clubs posted today from me. Let me know if you don't find it ill go back and give better direction to it. All the post is from Club members its only for club members.

6. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  7. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks guys. Found it. Next ? How do I set up a chapter, say for Charlotte area. I don't see anyone else taking the lead for that area or the state for that matter. Help please

8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Glad you interested,The officers are being looked at in each state now. Cereal Killer will be letting us know soon as officers are put in place in each state. You made the first step joining the Hellcat Car Club you are a member of the Hellcat Car Club and positions are in the making. Cereal Killer will be making post about the Car Club as it develops and everybody will find out as I do in announcement that are made from Cereal Killer about the Hellcat Car Club. I want everybody to know you are being noticed and Cereal Killer is reading these post. We have talked many times about the Car Club on a regular basis. The ones that are interested in officer positions are being reviewed and posting to let us know you are interested is great. Please remember this is on the ground floor you are the early members which says to us you are interested in getting things moving in your state or city. I know Florida is just now getting the clubs formed. I will be sure that the people that are interested in there State or City will be notified by Cereal Killer. The people interested in being a officer will be noticed and remember you might be the first from your State to join the Hellcat Car Club. We are in the first stage of setting this Club up.You as a new member could be the first in your state to join. I know you will be receiving your logos soon and Club announcements will be made on the forum as the Hellcat Car Club forms. Thanks, Chuck

9. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    is the $100 a yearly fee?

10. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No this is only a one time fee and comes with a very nice shirt. I am sure their is no annual fee. If it is I don't know about it. I read it very close and I didnt read anything about a yearly fee. This shirt I know is very expensive I don't know the cost of it but I have had other embroidery shirts jackets and this shirt has lots of detail work. I don't know of any yearly fee . Cereal Killer or a staff member could confirm this but I'm sure they will not be any yearly fee. To belong to the Hellcat Car Club. Did you read what comes with joining the Car Club I think its in the news under forums

11. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Go under Forum to news and sight announcements and you will see Hellcat.Org. Car Club all information about it in this sight.

12. FreightTrain

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thankyou for your reply and time Chuck, it seems they dont have shirts in my size same as with DODGE... no 3XL or 3XLT... must not be fat people in Tejas! i did not like the graphic AT ALL anyway but without even a shirt i dont think ill get much value per dollar.

• Like Like x 1
  13. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Your welcome FreightTrain I'm happy to help.

14. Akula

Akula VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The club logo sucks. Looks like Insane Clown Posse meets Ghost Rider on crack or maybe that's the point.

Would love to know when a Florida chapter gets set up though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. FreightTrain

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    YES GHOST RIDER that what it looks like! looks like something an old guys driving Corvette's would wear!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1