SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Crate Engine

10K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  TallCool1 
#1 ·
Looks like Arrington got their hands on one. Wonder what they have planned?

Engine Auto part Automotive engine part Vehicle Car

See less See more
#12 ·
They can use a factory ECM which is available

#14 ·
Nope,there are a couple of ways they can do it, with the auto or 6 spd

#15 ·
I had a good experience with them...I had a supercharger kit put on by them in my 2012 Challenger SRT8 (had the car trailered there from NY). I used it as a daily driver and it held up fine...no issues. This was done 3 years ago though, so I don't know if they have fallen off a bit recently. The only thing I will say is that when I went to put it back to stock (trade-in), I did not have all of my stock components in the box they gave me back, so I had to do some searching and luckily my shop had some laying around.

#20 · (Edited)
Jim
I'm pretty sure Arrow Racing and one other person can tune the ECM, but not for street applications, only track if Dodge approves it.
Getting back to the crate engine the factory ECM and tune would be fine for a street conversion hot rod, older mopar, etc , no the tuning is not available yet but in time. The simple conversion would use a 8 spd OEM trans or 6 spd manual, but if a NAG 1 or other is the choice a 6 spd ECM is used and a stand alone controller if using the NAG1 or 4L80, a TH400 or glide need nothing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.