hellcat down..conrol module??

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Electronics' started by buddmars, Aug 8, 2015.

1. buddmars

buddmars Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    cat is at dealer for 4 weeksnow waiting on a radio head/ control module?? they say cant drive cause it cnrols driability and electical funtions..does anyonnnnne know how to motivate the parts factory or is this another "story" HELP PLEASE

2. gasser

gasser Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That sucks. Did they give you a loaner for their defective part. Yay may have to call srt and ask them or their district rep. that's a long time .

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Call SRT, and tell them you want a hellcat loaner, its summer, this is why we bought our cars

• Like Like x 1
  4. buddmars

buddmars Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    didnt ask for a loaner but fact rep(srt) gave me ANOTHER revised eta aug 14 they say no parts avaiable....service mgr has his hands tied ???? will try again monday..hope no one else has this same problem...

5. buddmars

buddmars Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    calling srt again monday...unfortuately constant squeaking isn't getting any wheels greased..unbelievable..just hope my rams dont fall down like this kat

6. kenhebe

kenhebe Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I run a collision center and can say that this is not uncommon for a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge product. We currently have a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee in the shop that has been in need of a quarter panel. We are going on week 5 of waiting for it and there is still no release date as to when we will get one. No dealers in the country have one. The customer is pissed with us, but has called Jeep customer care themselves only to get the same information.

I have waited 2 months to get a cab corner for a 2006 Dodge Ram. Last summer I had to wait 8 weeks to get a hatch for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Last winter I waited 3 weeks to get a bedside for a 2007 Dodge Ram.

These things do happen.