SRT Hellcat Forum banner

HellCat for Sale

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  X-Men Fiend 
#1 ·
There a Hel Cat for sell at West Hill in Bremerton. Deliver last Saturday. The guy that order did not pick it up on Monday. It is black with tan interior. Call Dallas at 360.271.1515 he is a great guy to work with. I should of pick it up but decided to wait for my lime green Hell Cat is on the lot and looks good set in it yesterday.

#3 ·
Is the black one a Phantom Black, or glossy Pitch Black, and do you know is it a six speed or auto? What city or area of the country is that? I really want one, not having luck in AZ so far.

#4 ·
It's glossy Pitch black and it is a six speed the car in Bremerton, Washington at West Hill Auto Complex, phone number is 360.271.1515 and you will be talking to Dallas. I was close driving it off the lot on Monday but I have order the lime green with an auto. These guys are not asking as much as other dealers and they work with you I just pick up a 200S and order the HELLCAT. Should gave them a call

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.