Hellcat Headquarters Issue Resolved

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by terryturner, Feb 9, 2016.

1. terryturner

terryturner Silver Member

Apr 1, 2015
    Newport, MI
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just wanted to update everyone with my issue as I know others have been having problems as well. I noticed all their threads have been deleted now so I don't know what's going on there, but I just figured I would give some of you hope that they are working on it. My issue was that I bought a mens/unisex small hoodie for my wife but it turned out to be too big. I contacted them and told them I would be returning it. Thought all was good until they didn't accept the package and I got it back a few days later. I thought maybe I sent to their old address so I emailed them when I got it back and called them like a week later. No word from them until yesterday (about a month later) they emailed me and then called me this morning. Turns out that I sent it to the right address and he was not sure why it was refused. Money has been refunded already and they are sending out a package with return label and also a "care package." I'm glad they're getting caught up and I hope everyone else gets taken care of soon too.
    • Like Like x 1