Hellcat hood emblem

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Jul 25, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm looking for a set of superchargers emblems I seen a set on a red hellcat on this forum I remember they was an inch tall Crome not sure on length I been looking for this but can't find on here now but I really liked it. My car is pitch black and I think it would look good just can't find picture again of this forum members car . It was on both sides of hood scoop but seemed to be larger letters I think 1 inch tall another member commented on it and think they was inch tall . If this member sees this let me know please . with my car being pitch black there isn't much to add to car . Just think this might be what I want thanks for any info on this

2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If your talking about the factory supercharged badges, you can get them at the dealer

3. Srt8u

Srt8u Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    • Useful Useful x 2
  4. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks no not the one I seen . I do know about these . The one I seen looked larger about one inch tall I seem them on a red hellcat . I might have to buy these but I thought the others looked much better thanks

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No I'm not just seen one I think it was on a ladies car just trying to remember but the conversation was about the letters being inch tall look great and different . Nothing wrong with what mopar has but not what I saw thanks for your help

6. FlyNavy

FlyNavy Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think you're talking about Tammy's car.

7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes I think you right would love to get in touch with her

8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    How do I contact her or find the post 232597

9. FlyNavy

FlyNavy Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Type "Tammy" in the search window and look for a picture of a TorRed Chally Hellcat doing a burnout viewed from the front of the car. Go to her profile and check out her photos. Her "Supercharged" badge is located above the Hellcat symbol on the quarter panel and is not silver but red. It would look good on the intake scoop flanks and stand out against your black paint. Not sure if this is the right badge but you said red and a woman. Tammy was the first to come to my mind but I am sure there are more than one woman with a TorRed Chally Hellcat. Good luck and let me know if I was right.

10. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  11. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the info I think it was someone one else this was on hood scoop and Crome but thanks for the reply I have looked at so many cars on here in the last 2 months that I just don't remember I got CRS bad lol they are so many pretty cars on here thanks again

12. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think this might be it but I'm really not sure which I'm going with the mopar would be the right choice just doing some research thanks for the help. Just would like something on the car its pitch black so not much I can add without it looking crazy dont want it to look crazy or stupid thanks again for the help

13. j_niko

j_niko Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat