SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Lease $499/mo !

149K views 600 replies 105 participants last post by  DodgeMan 
#1 ·
A local Dodge dealer here in SC ran an ad during the game. 3K down, 499/month Hellcat lease!! Not sure of any other particulars... Lease term, mileage allowance, etc.

Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Seneca, SC

#11 ·
Would love to know where you guys are getting these deals from?
Best I can find on the Dodge incentives web page is.....
2016 hellcat charger 2999.00 down 599/month
2017 hellcat charger 2999.00 down
619/month

Please folks tell me where these zero down and 900 dollars down with 500-600 dollar payments are, I can't find them....??

#15 ·
Would love to know where you guys are getting these deals from?
Best I can find on the Dodge incentives web page is.....
2016 hellcat charger 2999.00 down 599/month
2017 hellcat charger 2999.00 down
619/month

Please folks tell me where these zero down and 900 dollars down with 500-600 dollar payments are, I can't find them....??
The lease price is based on MSRP. Find a dealer willing to figure that at the $10k off I have seen in some instances and the payment drops a good bit. I managed to score a $0 down, first payment due at signing, 3 year, 12k a year 2016 A8 car for $450 a month.

#19 ·
I got ridiculously luck fellas. Thank you to all of you guys posting and making this thread. I was ready to make a deal on a 2017 hellcat charger and was going to do 3k down 640/month, that was until I started researching and found out what awesome leases some of you were getting.
I quickly shopped cars.com and luckily came across the exact optioned and exact color hellcat charger I wanted. It was a 72,200 msrp marked down 12k at the dealership, sitting brand new with no test drives on it on the showroom floor. Yes 12 GRAND it was marked down.
I immediately called the dealership and luckily it was still available. I asked him if he would lease me the car and he replied yes, I asked at the discounted price? He replied yes. Hung up with him... he shortly called me back and bam just got home. Drove 3 hours, picked her up and 3 hour back. Had no intentions on buying a charger today but when he called me I immediately jumped on it.
Here's the deal...
2016 hellcat charger
redline tricoat
Red seat belts
Summer tires
Harmon kardon stereo
3 years/12k miles per year
500 down, 525 a month...
Crazy stupid deal. Best deal I have ever gotten. So pumped I read this thread and did some research.
This all literally happened in a 24 hour period of time. So sick and couldn't be happier.
Love love the car and I got to drive it back 180 miles to help with the break in.....

Happy birthday to me.......

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Red
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Wheel

#20 ·
I got ridiculously luck fellas. Thank you to all of you guys posting and making this thread. I was ready to make a deal on a 2017 hellcat charger and was going to do 3k down 640/month, that was until I started researching and found out what awesome leases some of you were getting.
I quickly shopped cars.com and luckily came across the exact optioned and exact color hellcat charger I wanted. It was a 72,200 msrp marked down 12k at the dealership, sitting brand new with no test drives on it on the showroom floor. Yes 12 GRAND it was marked down.
I immediately called the dealership and luckily it was still available. I asked him if he would lease me the car and he replied yes, I asked at the discounted price? He replied yes. Hung up with him... he shortly called me back and bam just got home. Drove 3 hours, picked her up and 3 hour back. Had no intentions on buying a charger today but when he called me I immediately jumped on it.
Here's the deal...
2016 hellcat charger
redline tricoat
Red seat belts
Summer tires
Harmon kardon stereo
500 down, 525 a month...
Crazy stupid deal. Best deal I have ever gotten. So pumped I read this thread and did some research.
This all literally happened in a 24 hour period of time. So sick and couldn't be happier.
Love love the car and I got to drive it back 180 miles to help with the break in.....

View attachment 138505 View attachment 138513
Awesome car! I looked at a Redline Charger HC a couple of months ago. That color looks soooo good on them!

#23 ·
Here's the deal...
2016 hellcat charger
redline tricoat
Red seat belts
Summer tires
Harmon kardon stereo
500 down, 525 a month...

Did you end up trading in your Challenger?

I still can't believe you can lease these for low 500's...bananas I tell you!

#28 ·
The deals are out there, find a dealer who will give 8-10k off sticker, and your payment will be in that range. I just got a A8 with sunroof and summer tires. Sign and drive ( didn't give them a penny) 36 months 12 k miles per year $592.00 tax included. That translates to around 8100.00 off sticker not including. 1000.00 rebate. If I had went with a base car I probably would have been in the low 500's still with zero out of pocket. I still believe I could have got the same car with the same equipment for mid 500's if I was willing to go out of state ( I got min 1 hr away from my house). The additional 2 k off would have meant around a 50-60 dollar per month less payment. Also my dealer had a $995.00 dealer service fee which I thought was a bit high roiled into the equation( half of that would have been more in line though I think these fees are really BS) The reality is that time is money and I did not have the time to go out of state to pick up a car and shipping a would have cost some dollars. I don't know of anyone in my area who has gotten a better deal. Overall with the exception of the cost of the dealer service fee I have no complaints from my dealer. Dealt with the GM and the fleet manager and was told that my deal was around a 6k loser but they wanted to move the car. Considering that this car a few weeks ago before the current programs would have been over 1k per month with zero out of pocket, how can you complain.

#32 ·
Hearing that one can lease a Hellcat for this low is disappointing when I'm paying $750/mo for my SRT 392... and my credit has tanked from a lot of purchasing lately since moving into my first home.

How likely is one to get a deal like this with a (currently) low score, but perfect credit history? I'd trade/sell my car in a heartbeat.

#34 ·
Nice! I had to put $5000 down wait a year to get the Hellcat I ordered and you guys can walk into the dealer pick one off the lot and lease it for $500 a month. Times have changed:confused:

#36 ·
Wow, how quickly things change (although I don't regret my deal whatsoever since I've been able to drive my car since August of last year)

My deal in August:
2016 Charger Hellcat
36 months
12000 miles/year
$2000 down (includes all fees and first month's payment)
$1100/month including taxes and all other fees

And this was by far the lowest deal after negotiating with 10+ dealerships in the South Florida area...

#39 ·
Here's the deal...
2016 hellcat charger
redline tricoat
Red seat belts
Summer tires
Harmon kardon stereo
500 down, 525 a month...

WOW!!! :rolleyes: Awesome deal, and a gorgeous car!! Congrats!! glad to help!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.