***HellCat on the showroom floor, and 2016 allocations available for order***

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by april77, Sep 18, 2015.

1. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good Morning All,

Just got word that the very small dealership in Baxley, Ga, has a Torred A8 Challenger HellCat that is on their showroom floor. I just spoke briefly with a salesman named Adam, who confirmed that the Torred Challenger is available, and that the dealership does have at least 2 allocations for 2016 Challenger HellCats.

My allergies are kicking my butt, so I did not stay on the phone long enough to ask about price, or other options on the showroom Cat, etc. Those that call will have to make the detailed inquiries themselves.

Good Luck to all who pursue this, and please let us know if it works out for you! Adam's contact information, and the link to the dealership's web site are listed below.

April

New Cars in Georgia | Baxley New & Used Cars for Sale

Salesman is Adam 912-592-9034

• Like Like x 2
  2. usmc341

usmc341 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The Torred is going for 5k over and they have 2 incoming stock orders also ADM

3. hellzya

hellzya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Boo

4. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    So MY15 rules were no more allocations while vehicles sat on showroom floors to basically cut down on ADM (customer gutting) and get cars out onto the streets and into the hands of the people wanting them.

Slow roll to MY16 and FCA is still rewarding stealership pricks with allocations.

Makes no sense. My own MY15 order didn't get filled but I found one of the FCA easter eggs (dealer stock) at a dealership.

My thoughts are it they are sitting on vehicles with ADM and are not moving them then take away their current and future allocations.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thats what they are asking, possible not going for ADM you got to negotiate your deal. Its a starting point

• Like Like x 1
  6. CNYHC

CNYHC SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They may be lying to you that they have allocations... You know how salesmen and dealers are...many of them anyway...

7. usmc341

usmc341 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Adam was pretty firm on the $5k. He said "That's what they're going for at auction".
    This is where it's fuzzy. Adam said they have allocations but can't order yet. Not sure he's totally up on the process.

8. Tom Cat

Tom Cat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I've been calling, and E-mailing Mr. Thomas Sale manager after talking to sale personnel that never called me back the day of your post about a Georgia allocation from Statsboro GA dealership and for close to three week they give me the run around stating they don't know what the owner wants to do and I was the first to call about it and several after has called. They couldn't even tell me if they are going to sale MSRP. Just wondering April if you know anyone there that could give me a answer. I hope this doesn't come off cross. I'm just frustrated at dealerships that don't give straight answers. Thank you for posting open allocations there got to be a straight shouter out there selling at MSRP.

9. usmc341

usmc341 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    FYI got an email from the GM Billy. They do have allocations but $5k is firm.

10. dancap3286

dancap3286 SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    for an A8 right now 5k over is a steal. Go get it.

11. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Tom Cat, I am so sorry that you have not had a good experience with Georgia CDJ. I just called and spoke with Michael Peel, he was not happy to learn that you have been emailing and speaking to the sales manager and not getting decent customer service. I told him that I am rather embarrassed by the way you have been treated, especially after I have been talking up the dealership. Michael assured me that he would be making some inquiries ... we shall see how far he gets. Again, my apologies to you and anyone else that has been neglected by the sales manager, and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

April

• Like Like x 1
  12. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    mine was listed at $8k adm.....they went down to MSRP

StellasHC just got his for MSRP and it was a $2k adm(i think) to start with.....

just because they say ADM doesnt mean anything...offer....call back in a week...offer again.....took StellasHC 2-3 weeks to get it for MSRP......

took me 3 phone calls

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    mine was +5k but they upped my trade allowance by an extra 5k just to make the deal work. so I was really money ahead with the tax savings plus I put a 5 k deposit down with my credit card they allowed the large amount so I could earn more points. WIN WIN

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Tom Cat

Tom Cat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My hats off to you April. When I get back to Dahlonega Georgia some day hopefully its with my hellcat. We could meet up at a car show one day and we could all have a good laugh and a beer.

15. Hellcat15

Hellcat15 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What did stellashc get? color etc?