Hellcat Order Concern?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by rollieman, Sep 2, 2015.

1. rollieman

rollieman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The very good news is: I located a dealer who just received allocations for 3 Challengers and 1 Charger.

The bad news is: they were not able to enter the order because the Hellcat order entry site was down.

Interestingly the dealer had no problem entering an order for the Charger just hours before I arrived.

The dealer has been trying everyday to get the order entered since last Friday with no luck ---- they're going to call me as soon as it opens up whereas they prefer to have me present when they place the order.

So at this point I'm simply waiting by the phone CONCERNED and not understanding why???

They have 2 allocations available as of 1:30 PM today for the Challenger; however, unfortunately the (1) Charger allocation was taken almost immediately.

I will post the particulars for this separately.

They're a GREAT dealer who does NOT charge over MSRP and has NO dock fees as well !!!

Again I don't understand this situation of the Hellcat ordering system being down for 6 days and counting.

Will let you all know when all is good ---------- hopefully sooner than later so I can get some sleep !!!!

Thank you!

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. pinetreecat

pinetreecat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    the allocations are model and transmission specific:

in other words if he has an allocation for an M6 Chally and you want an A8 Chally he may not be able to put the order through at this time.

3. rollieman

rollieman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That would sure make sense; but, they said they can't even open up the site ?? ----- he actually showed me on his computer screen ---- can't remember exactly what it read; but something to the affect that this system not available at this time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cenziocars

Cenziocars Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just got off the phone with a dealership trying to order a B5 Blue Challenger and was told that B5 will not be available for 2016. Has anyone else heard this? Very saddened because it is the color I wanted.

5. pinetreecat

pinetreecat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not true. Search 2016 challenger information thread.

If u want B5 find another dealer.....yours isn't going to cut it.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015