Hellcat.Org Car Club

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Sep 21, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Morning,
    I am posting this only for Hellcat.Org Car Club Members and people interested in joining this Car Club. I would hope everybody will respect me and other members and the people interested only in this Hellcat.Org Car Club.

I hope everybody had a great weekend.
    I wanted to let Club members and people interested in joining the Hellcat.Org Car Club you can go to your profile page and click on Account Upgrades this will allow you to Upgrade your Status in the Forum and also join the Hellcat Club. This is simple.

We as the Hellcat.Org Hellcat Car Club are moving forward fast . This Car Club has got some very devoted Officers and Members, they will help you with any questions you might have.
    I am setting up Officers in all States to help Organize the Chapters/ Clubs in all States and City's across the Country.
    We understand right now the Hellcats are few in numbers in many states and meetings will be held according to the numbers in states and city's. I would think the larger City's could get many club members together and start a Chapter/ Club in their City. I would think they could meet and vote in the Officers in their Chapter these members could meet as they want to go to events have events and really I think this would be great for you large city's to meet other club members and have some fun.If A Member wants to talk can PM me.
    I will answer all people that is interested in joining the Car Club.

We are working on the big Event and National Meet for our Hellcat Car Club. We will announce the Date and location soon. My wife and I will be having our vacation in this area. We are so excited about this Event.
    This will be lots fun for our National Meet for the Hellcat.Org Car Club.

Tp join us click the link here >>>>>> Error | SRT Hellcat Forum

Thanks,
    Chuck

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks, Chuck! I, too, am excited about the National Meet, and hope that the date is announced in time for Marty to be able to choose vacation time so we can both attend!

April

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks i will let you know as soon as I can. Yes this will be great

4. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I sure hope Marty can get this info in time I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all.