Hellcat ROLE CALL

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Shroyer, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Shroyer

Shroyer Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, all.
    My name is Rachel, and I will be purchasing my Challenger Hellcat in the next month. I am 19, and this car is my gift to myself after surviving a traumatic rollover in April of 2014. I am part of the New Mexico Mopar Club and have many SRT friends, challenger and charger alike, but do not know of any HC owners near me. I know there have been at least 10 sold in my state. I would love to meet up with some of you! When I finally get to drive my car off the lot, I plan on doing a road trip around the NM, (So)CA, NV, CO, AZ area to celebrate what I have overcome and enjoy this new chapter in my life.
    Let's meet up, grab coffee, and enjoy the fresh air!

• Like Like x 9
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello Rachel, and welcome to the forum! Always glad to have another female here, as we are badly outnumbered! LOL! Sorry to read that you were in a bad accident, and happy that you are able to treat yourself!

April

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to this great forum, a lot of cool people frequent this site!
    A Hellcat is an excellent way to celebrate life, and do so in style!
    Quite a few Hellcatters from the southwest, so I'm sure we'll get to see some 'cat's...I already got to check one out, here in the Phoenix area, from a fellow site-member, his is sublime green with a satin black hood, while mine is a phantom black six-speed. Each Hellcat is special, and many are personalized in some way, making them seem even more unique, so you probably won't see many, in your travels, and unless you picked the most common color, green, you may see few if any, just like your own. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Billet Hellcat

Billet Hellcat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Rachel welcome to the forum glad to here you are all good after a rollover at such a young age. I almost placed a order for a HC in NM. What color and options are you getting in your Hellcat ?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lord Hellcat

Lord Hellcat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC UK President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    welcome aboard Rachel. Sorry to hear about you accident. I hope you are on the road to a full recovery

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome Rachael, I've been in 2 rollovers myself not fun they hurt. Speedy recovery to ya!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. owenspackman

owenspackman BritishCat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congratulations on the newly anticipated Hellcat. Very sorry for your accident. Glad to have you on board, hope you enjoy your stay!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. F6F-3

F6F-3 SRT Hellcat Owner Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome! No more roll-overs! (BTDT:()

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lozano

Lozano Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry to hear about your accident and congrats on your Hellcat. I love in west Texas and I know there's about 5 others in my area but have yet to see anyon the streets. Well enjoy it when you get it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. bfusion

bfusion Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome Rachael, good luck on your Hellcat

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Shroyer

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The one I'm looking at is a phantom black 6spd. I was just told that I was getting a small portion of my settlement from one of the insurance agencies yesterday, so I called up my sales guy at Larry H. Miller and told him I'll be pulling the trigger on this one, with dodge killing my hopes and dreams of ordering one and all. No clue on the interior other than its black and a manual transmission, which is perfectly fine with me. It will be getting bucket seats, a cage and harnesses shortly after I pick it up, just because of my experience with a high speed rollover. Not going to go crazy with it, but it's just a precaution. :)

13. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    hey young soul! What a great surprise to see another woman join our forums. Glad to hear you survived that traumatic accident and are able to be here now to join us. What options did you order on your Hellcat Challenger or going to? Let us know if you have any questions. If you ever happen to travel down to Houston, TX we have at least 14 Hellcat members going to a local meetup we are about to form and be great to meet, coffee, enjoy some nature! Look forward to more posts, enjoy!

14. Shroyer

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I actually love in New Mexico, so a trip to Texas is definitely a go! Unfortunately, I did not have the luxury of ordering one. I'm paying for the car with my settlement, and I just got the call yesterday that part of my settlement may be available in a week or so. I've been working with a salesman at my local HC dealer, and he told me the one coming in is going to be a pearl Black 6spd. That's all I know as of now, will hopefully know more tomorrow, but black was my first choice and I couldn't be more excited. Color isn't a huge deal breaker for me, I just want the car! Hopefully when It gets delivered, I'll be there with the keys.
    I'll keep you posted on when it gets here as I want to do a road trip around the neighboring states to enjoy life after recovering from my injuries. Would definitely like to meet up and hang out with y'all :)

• Like Like x 3
  15. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    that's great to hear, Pearl Black is gonna look real nice. I believe another member just picked theirs up a few days ago Tri Pearl Black. Funny Phantom black was the only color my fiance and I both agreed on by the time everything was said and done. Yeah as long as it's a Hellcat I couldn't care less about the color, I'd even do Pink Hellcat and drive it off the lot with a big grin on my face :D

that's cool, when you're this way, definitely let us know and I wish you a speedy recovery. Oh and of course I wish you a speedy settlement check coming your way next week so it lands right into your hand and into your bank account :p I'm really thrilled you chose a Hellcat, the legendary beast of the seven seas err many continents haha! Remember, that's 2 red keys and 1 black key. Don't forget to share videos and pics often of your experiences with the Hellcat :)

• Like Like x 1