SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Shirt

7K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Yoguard 
#1 ·
I ran across this person on Facebook who is making car shirts. I have been working with her to come up with a Hellcat shirt. As of right now she only has the black car, but is working on a red car also. You can get multiple color shirts,hoodies, and women's shirts. I am sure if you contacted her she would do other colored cars. I am ordering this black shirt and if it looks good will buy a hoodie also.

Hellcat Lovers only.3

#5 ·
I ran across this person on Facebook who is making car shirts. I have been working with her to come up with a Hellcat shirt. As of right now she only has the black car, but is working on a red car also. You can get multiple color shirts,hoodies, and women's shirts. I am sure if you contacted her she would do other colored cars. I am ordering this black shirt and if it looks good will buy a hoodie also.

Hellcat Lovers only.3
Hey thanks for posting but as far as legally able to sell a dodge trademark and branded product has this person on Facebook gotten written permission ? Don't want anyone to get in trouble.

#8 ·

Hellcat Lovers only.3
make sure we know how to get one when they are available PLEASE!!

#10 ·

Hellcat Lovers only.3
I found this dealer on Amazon Bought matching hat & shirt. Maddmax Car Art

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.