Hellcat State Officers

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Sep 15, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello I'm the new National Car Club President , I have some things to let members know and anybody interested in joining this Great Hellcat Car Club. I would like this to be followed by the chain of command to be more organize . We are in the starting stages of this club. I don't have information on the locations of the members from what state they are from but Cereal Killer and my self are trying to get this done. On your page many don't have the state you are from so I don't know where you are located and other club members don't know either this is important for us to set up officers and clubs to join. I think things will move faster for members from all states to contact me first in PM if you are interested in a officer position in your state contact me PM and tell me a little about you and what your idea is about your State Club interest. I only want people that are interested in helping our Car Club grow. We all have lives and this should be a fun thing that is important to you to help organize your state. I would like people to know that you could be the first to join from your state because this is in the beginning stages and it is growing fast. I have talked to many in PM and openly on the forum. The State Presidents that are in place contacted me and they were set up quickly. I will reply to every body that contacts me if I missed you let me know I'm not leaving any body out everybody is important to me. Sorry this might get long but I do want to give some good information to members and people interested in joining.

The chain of command is set up like this. If interested in a State Position contact me I will then talk to Cereal Killer and the appointment will be made from our names from that state. This is for Regional Presidents and State Presidents. When a Regional or State President is set up a member will contact State President first and the State president will then contact the Regional President. If no Regional President is set up yet the State President will contact me. We have not set up Presidents in all the states so if you want a position in your state contact me and I will help get this done as soon as possible. I do want members to know if y'all want a local Club you can be a State officer and a member of a local club. A local club can be formed with members from other states that they are close to and be able to get larger numbers of club members together for events and other things clubs want to do. We are few in numbers as Hellcat owners so I would welcome any member from other states that want to join and can meet with that local club which I know that a local club could have 3 or 4 or as many that want to join from other states and be a part of the local club the more the better Hellcat members in a local club. It would be great for many Hellcat to meet and have a fun day.

Again if you interested in a State Position contact me , be the first in your state to get the ball rolling. Build it and they will come. We will be having a great National event in Austin Texas . This will be a great event I hope everybody will come and enjoy the first National Hellcat Car Event. I am on the forum a lot and can be PM and I will get back to you. If I don't get back to you in 12 Hrs I must have missed it send it back I do reply to everybody. Any question fill free to PM me and I'll talk to you. All Hellcat members can go to Forums and under it you will find Hellcat Den and Car Clubs members. This sight is only for Hellcat Club Members to talk and make suggestions .Thanks National Car Club President , Chuck

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm in Oklahoma, who do I contact? I haven't joined yet (don't have my car yet, stuck in BG status, until tomorrow when I cancel the brass monkey option), but I would like to meet up with others in the Tulsa area. Still haven't seen one in the wild here yet.

3. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So when is the car meet I wanna come
    Thru

• Like Like x 2
  4. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello RadCat, I'm the guy to contact I hope I can let you know who is in the club in your area. Right now I'm not sure.
    The club can only be joined if you have a hellcat. I will check and see if you got to have it delivered to you to join. I think you have to have the car but ill check on this for you. You thinking a nov. or Dec. delivery on your car.

The club is only for hellcat owners. But ill check if somebody can join with proof of your buy. Right now its only owners but ill let you know that's a good question . I will find out. We are just starting out and setting up officers in the states so your getting in line early which is good. Give me a little reply so ill have you in my alerts. We been really busy with the Car Club lately we growing fast. Thanks for your interest.

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you meet a club member they might tell you about it. Go to the forum look under news and announcement and there is information about it let me know I you can't find it I will help you get there . Chuck

6. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm a Gold Supporting Member, have been on here closing in on a year. I ordered 3 cars this year, plus 1 last year in December, deposits on all of them. I finally have a dealer with an allocation for what I want, an A8 Challenger. I'm going to have to drop the brass monkey wheels tomorrow so my order will get past BG status. Tammie, April, HCDC, can vouch for me, so can WhiteTrash. I've been here a while. I'll send you a copy of my POC. Even if I don't have it yet, I am a huge fan and supporter.

7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks I will pass information on. Thanks, Chuck

• Like Like x 1
  8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I got it posted in the club sight should hear something soon my friend, Chuck

9. FarAwayFromHere

FarAwayFromHere Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Chuck;
    In My Opinion
    You Have to Let The People Who Have Orders In With POC Join The Club,Maybe Set It Up As An "Associate" Member With Reduced (Club Privileges) Until Delivery
    Otherwise,It Will Be Seen As A "Snub"
    You May Discourage New Members Due To This.
    Remember Not All Have Gotten Fast Delivery As You Have.

• Like Like x 1
  10. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree brother I'm going to work on it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. FarAwayFromHere

FarAwayFromHere Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks ! Keep Me Posted On What You Decide.

12. FamilyCar

FamilyCar Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    chuck -details on the ATX event pls?? In San Antonio and have run into one other hellcat owner since April. :)

13. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Im working on this now brother, Chuck

14. DShatzer

DShatzer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    is anyone working with FCA to use the name "Hellcat" and perhaps logo under license? I believe the name is a registered trademark of FCA. Just want to get in front of the bus instead of under it.......

15. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat