Hellcat stock wheels

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Wheels and Tires' started by GmanNJ1033, Jun 27, 2016.

1. GmanNJ1033

GmanNJ1033 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Does anyone know where I can pick up one (1) new or used in good condition black matte rim for a 2016 Challenger Hellcat? Just for laughs, I tried the dealer and, like everything else. they want too much for it. I KNOW that I can find one elsewhere. Does anyone know who makes the rim for FCA?

2. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sometimes our For Sale area on the forum (bottom of the home page) has them available, single is hard, however. Ebay is another source that I've seen...pricing can be high, however...good luck on your search!

3. rollieman

rollieman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just purchased a factory set on line at Mopar America P/N 5LD38VXWAB for $945.72 each which was the best price I could find. Received them very quickly and they came beautifully boxed with styrofoam.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RyanMarquor

RyanMarquor Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have one unused OEM matte black HC wheel I could part with.

5. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  6. RyanMarquor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Whoa....it is crazy how much these wheels go for on the open market.

7. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yep, but I was surprised that they are selling brass monkey rims cheaper than black ones. But again forged rims aren't cheap.

8. RyanMarquor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very true. I wonder what the actual manufacturing cost for these wheel is though? I bet you FCA only pays about $175 each (or less) for these wheels from the supplier. :eek:

9. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have replaced my rear wheels with an aftermarket 10" wide replica. It looks super close to the originals but they are not forged. I am going to widen the factory wheels and didn't want to do without the use of the car until I get it done.
    The aftermarket wheels where delivered with the TPMS for $600.00. Found them on ebay.

The factory wheels are sitting in my shop and I'll look at them when I have a chance to see where they are made. My gut tells me Taiwan. I know, I know, but that's where the factory wheels on my 2014 GT500 where made and several other high end factory hot rods get their wheels made there as well. If someone knows where the factory wheels are made please speak up. Like I said, this may not be the case, but I'll take a look the next time that I'm in the shop.

I'd be shocked if FCA is paying anywhere near the $175.00 mark for these wheels. They are nice high quality wheels but being mass produced gets the price way down.