Hellcat Wins!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by GoodCaptain, Apr 30, 2016.

1. GoodCaptain

GoodCaptain Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    First day with our new Hellcat Charger...

Paint is perfect and everything is nicely lined up. I'd say this paint is nicer than what we had on the 2015 SRT 392.

Car literally draws a crowd. Went for pizza and three people snapped pics. Then we decided to take it to the local car show/meet and it won! We were flanked by a Hellcat Challenger and a 1969 Daytona.

[​IMG]

We added some engine bling. Sadly, the Billet Tech. Washer fluid cap does not fit at all! But the other stuff did and the JLT painted covers really made the engine pop. I wanted to take pics with all the people surrounding the car, but got shy about it.
    #1 comment was: "Wait a second...that's a CHARGER Hellcat!" As we all know, the Charger Cat is not often spotted. We had a great time.
    [​IMG]

Waiting for Billet catch can and some other nice stuff. See my comments in a new thread on the standard stereo vs. HK.

Cheers...

Robert

• Like Like x 3
  2. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrat's Good Captain! Looks like your son sure is proud too. Love the engine candy too buddy.

• Agree Agree x 1