Hellkitty Really !!!

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by Bobby D, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So I was on a road trip today pulled in to Redbluff California Dodge dealership three hours away from my house. I saw online they were supposed to have a hellcat challenger coming in soon so I stop by to see if they had it in yet !!! As soon as I got out of my truck salesman met me before I got to the door I asked him if he had a hellcat challenger he said no and the one that was supposed to come in was already sold order , and said it was sold to another dealer. He said he might can get me one but it would be 10,000 over MSRP I refrain from calling greedy little bast... ;). As were talking I look to the right of me I saw a Charger sitting there ..... Hellcat logo on the front fender and the bumblebee stripe on the trunk with the hellcat head logo !! As we walked inside the showroom floor I saw another Charger the same as the one outside hellcat badge on the front fender bumblebee stripe on the back hellcat logo head... I turn to the salesman and said you have two Hellcat charger not sold he didn't reply so I went over there to check it out I looked at the sticker but it was NOT A Hellcat it was the cheapest model charger you could buy !!!!! I look at the salesman that was now talking to the sales manager said Hey guys !! This ant on HELLACAT !!!! They looked back at me with a weird look on their face and said this was the HELLKITTY. I just shook my head and told them I can't wait to post this on my hellcat forum my brothers and sister hellcat Fam will love this one two fake Hellcat Chargers !!!!! I should've took photos but I think I embarrassed them enough !!!! I'm still shaking my head after five hours thinking to myself who in the right mind would even buy the slowest A$$ Charger with hellcat logos all over it just to get smoked every day by a Prius....Just Saying ..... I think some of these dealerships really need to get off the crack pipe...!!! Sorry hellcat family I think I just need to vent today ;)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    All badges and graphics, no power, reminds me of 1975 on until the fox body stang.

3. bfusion

bfusion Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    WTF!!! A**holes! Should turn those people into FCA, but they would probably say "let the buyer beware" Tim K might like to know they are doing this to his Halo Car!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    wow very interesting story, entertaining as well thank you for sharing. hope they dont intend to sell the cars that way a $25k msrp car for a fake $64k msrp and a $5k discount and the buyer thinks its a real hellcat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Would of been nice to see some pictures,, maybe there on there website

6. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah like I said I should've took some photos of both their fake kitties I went on their website to see if they showed the The graphic kit they put on it couldn't find it I thought what false advertisement !!!!!

7. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I went there too, only base chargers

8. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just a thought is there anyone on the forum from Redbluff CA can take some photos !!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. CatBurghlr

CatBurghlr Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    A sleazy dealer to say the least.

10. MoparProud

MoparProud Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This is going to happen, and happen, and happen, for years. People are going to get a base Challenger or Charger and slap the badges on so they can look cool. And people all over will be yapping about "I beat a Hellcat!" for it to only be an SXT....and pretty soon we'll see Hellcat badges on Nissan Altimas and Hondas.

I saw a Challenger the other day here with Hellcat badges on the fender. I saw it and it caught my attention but when I could clearly see the rest of the car (grille, hoods, wheels) I didn't even bother.

But for a dealer to stoop to such a level, pretty sad IMO. It would be nice if there were a clause in the dealer agreement and Chrysler could yank it with a snap.

11. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey Mopar proud I figured I would see some individual making his charger or Challenger a poser but not a dealership !!!! It's kind of funny I don't get too worked up too often but this one got me on one ;)

12. MoparProud

MoparProud Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would have some "choice" words if I saw that at a dealer....I better avoid Redbluff. Turns out, that'll be pretty easy.:D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Q5Dart

Q5Dart Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The superchargers have been ordered, just gonna take some time to get them. Be patient friends!

14. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah you're pretty far away from Redbluff that would be a definitely a road trip for you ;)

15. Bobby D

Bobby D Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    ;(. ;)