SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hello future fellow Hellcats

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Carnage 
#1 ·
I currently own a 2011Cadillac CTS-V but my previous car was 2007 torred SRT Charger. It had a aftermarket lid and B&B catback exhaust but I had to sell it when the economy took a huge shit back in 08. I'm not in the market for a Hellcat just yet since I'm still enjoying my V but I'm seriously contemplating getting one pending color and availability!

#3 ·
Come on rookie, you're on a hellcat blog, you've been watching YouTube videos of the challengers, and reading the online reviews. You know you want one. Your caddy is okay, but you know where your heart is. You're a Dodge guy, pull the trigger on this cat. Welcome to a new world.

#5 ·
The choice would be easier if I wanted the Challenger because the styling cues aren't much different between the Hellcat and the 392. The Charger has a new front end fascia which most have only seen on line. That's why I'll wait to make my decision based on actually viewing the Charger in person. I don't think I'll even need a test drive first... but I'll want one anyway! lol

#6 ·
Lol I hear you, I plan to get the new charger hellcat as well. I actually went to the dealership where I ordered my hellcat challenger in Katy west Houston,TX and I took pics of a Dodge Challenger 2015 Scat Pack, it is similar in almost 99% of the way except the engine and logos. I got some pics if you haven't seen it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.