SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hello Future Hellcat Owners

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  melvin white 
#1 ·
Hello all from West Virginia , found this site today and joined, I've been waiting on the order day for about 1.5 months from when I pre-ordered, finally the day has come!!!! I'll be driving my hellcat home from Illinois, yes my dealer is 11 hours away, he's a large srt dealer, trying to make sure I will get one!!! I also have a Drag Pac 6.1 for NHRA stock racing(ray Barton engine) it's not ready yet but getting there!!! These 2 should look great to gather!!!. I'm an old mopar fan, starting out street racing a 72 340 then later a 70 440 r/t with nitrous , also part of race teams running SS/AH Hemi cars in the eastern half of the country over the years. This new hellcat will be on the track, plan on teaching my wife how to race

#5 ·
I just ordered a red Hellcat with navigation upgrade and black and red seats. Was bummed couldn't get sunroof. Oh well, when you are going 0-60 in 4 seconds sunroof won't matter much! Trading in my 12 Charger R/T and buying my daughter a matching red Dart Rallye. Was getting ready to put a supercharger on my Charger then heard about the Hellcat. This is a lucky group of people waiting for the sweetest Rides ever to be delivered. Can't wait to hear everyone's stories.

Expect to get it around Thanksgiving. Will head directly to the track to test it out....I am thinking my ticket on deferral will end up on my record with others. Totally worth it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.