SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Help! 2015 Hellcat order!

25K views 44 replies 24 participants last post by  april77 
#1 ·
Hi Guys, just found out about this place. I was lucky enough to get 1 of 2 allocations that my dealership got. I got my order placed on 2014-09-09 @9:55 AM CST.

I am not able to track my vehicle's progress like I had hoped to do. Anyone have an idea on how to get the VOTS to work?

Last I heard from the dealer, my car was in D status. It was in D status over a week ago, and I thought that meant all parts available. Well, sadly I had to pull the Laguna seats.

PLEASE HELP! I just want to know what my car is up to! Can't wait to get it!

Sublime, 8spd, Navi are my options!

#3 ·
Reactions: mark wizgen
#5 ·
So my car was in D status for the last couple of weeks. I went to the dealership today..... MY CAR IS IN C STATUS!!!!!! WTF now!!!!!!!

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!

#6 ·
So my car was in D status for the last couple of weeks. I went to the dealership today..... MY CAR IS IN C STATUS!!!!!! WTF now!!!!!!!

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!
I just checked my order today and it has also gone from D to C. Two weeks ago it was in D. I placed my order on the opening day. The dealer says there are no constraints on this order even though I have black laguna and black hood.

#8 ·
Mine is Sublime with black hood, no Laguna seats. Emailed dealer yesterday because of all the rumors I've been seeing and he checked and said "I heard the same but don't believe everything you hear online. I confirmed your order will not be an issue." Mine is still currently a D status but now I'm starting to really worry it'll go to C anytime with all the posts I'm seeing.

This is the first time I've ordered a car like this. I always either bought off the lot or told a dealer what I wanted and they found it nearby. I have to say, I am SEVERELY disappointed in the way Dodge is handling this. Why in the HELLCAT would you offer all these options, let people order the cars, then one by one, start cutting the options because of "late availability"? It makes NO sense and is a terrible way to run a business! They should be ashamed of themselves for getting people's hopes up by promoting the Hellcat and all it's "options" then start making people accept a car that doesn't have every option they want. From all the people who post on these forums, it is CLEAR that this a a LOT of people's dream car, mine included. Dodge needs to get their sh*t together, get their suppliers in line, and build the damn cars the way people ordered them and do it at a speedy pace, as we expected when we put our money down!

Ok, I'm done for now. Sorry for the rant but the way this is going down is complete BS.

#10 ·
Just called the SRT hotline and mine is still a D status. Hope it moves forward. She told me once it hits D, it is usually built within 30 days and mine has been at D for 16 days so far. Fingers crossed!

#13 ·
From what I know my rep says when it changes to C status it is being changed to whatever you agreed to change certain item(s) out with and once it clears availability parts it will change to Status D again pending queue to be built.

#30 ·
Mine is Sublime with black hood, no Laguna seats. Emailed dealer yesterday because of all the rumors I've been seeing and he checked and said "I heard the same but don't believe everything you hear online. I confirmed your order will not be an issue." Mine is still currently a D status but now I'm starting to really worry it'll go to C anytime with all the posts I'm seeing.

This is the first time I've ordered a car like this. I always either bought off the lot or told a dealer what I wanted and they found it nearby. I have to say, I am SEVERELY disappointed in the way Dodge is handling this. Why in the HELLCAT would you offer all these options, let people order the cars, then one by one, start cutting the options because of "late availability"? It makes NO sense and is a terrible way to run a business! They should be ashamed of themselves for getting people's hopes up by promoting the Hellcat and all it's "options" then start making people accept a car that doesn't have every option they want. From all the people who post on these forums, it is CLEAR that this a a LOT of people's dream car, mine included. Dodge needs to get their sh*t together, get their suppliers in line, and build the damn cars the way people ordered them and do it at a speedy pace, as we expected when we put our money down!

Ok, I'm done for now. Sorry for the rant but the way this is going down is complete BS.
I agree 100% with you bro !!!
A bunch of BS!!

#31 ·

Do not be sorry Brian. You just said what a lot of us were thinking but never posted it. Maybe if we all stick together on this issue Dodge will get the ball rolling a bit faster.:cool:

Reactions: WindowShaker
#32 ·

I agree completely. Sometimes it feels good to rant. Also, with good ole Tim's philosophy, and a lot of dealers only allotted (1) unit, what are they going to do with the one vehicle? Use it as a demo of course; which means racking up orders that won't be delivered until next year. So this isn't exactly putting the "brand" on the street.
AMEN brother ! You just said it all.

#44 ·
I live 40 minutes away from where cars are built I drove by a week ago there was a bunch of them sitting outside I think some legal glitches is happening. Everyone is so tight lipped. It feels like a big conspiracy going on.
Tim kunniski should make an up date appearance and get true facts out.
I think it can be more serious then we all expecting.

#45 ·
I live 40 minutes away from where cars are built I drove by a week ago there was a bunch of them sitting outside I think some legal glitches is happening. Everyone is so tight lipped. It feels like a big conspiracy going on.
Tim kunniski should make an up date appearance and get true facts out.
I think it can be more serious then we all expecting.

*whispers* This thread is almost 3 years old, with the last page of replies almost 2 years old. They were talking about how difficult is was in late 2014 to early 2015 to figure out the ordering SNAFU for the first model year. :)

April

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.