Help! Damaged Hyper Black wheel

Discussion in 'Dodge Charger SRT 392' started by Trentster, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Trentster

Trentster Active Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg My wife was driving our 2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392 on the freeway when a pickup truck in front of her lost a table with the legs folded. Needless to say she hit the table with the right front wheel. It damaged the inside lip only, but there is a pretty good dent in it. It also ruined the tire. This wheel happens to be the MOST expensive wheel of all three wheels available in this style at $2,800 bucks!!! It's unbelievably even more expensive than one finished in brass monkey! Does anyone know if there is an awesome place I can send it to to get it fixed? I also need one of the little mud flap pre-scrapers that are just in front of the front wheels if anyone can help me with a part number. My Dodge dealer could only find the entire plastic piece that runs the width of the car behind the front fascia that has those attached to it.

Here are some pics of the wheel-

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  2. im3cpo

im3cpo Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not sure where you are located, but in the Seattle area, there are several high end wheel repair shops. Many of them are even co-located with higher end dealerships (Lexus, Mercedes, Porsche, etc.). My wife has had similar run ins with debris and hitting curbs as high speed. All the wheels has matte or high gloss/black chrome finishes and had MAJOR damage on them. I had all of them fixed at a local Lexus dealer that also has an oven to bake the finishes correctly. They were able to fix the wheel every time to the point where it seriously looked brand new! The other cool thing is they have a fixed $250.00 fee for the repair. Let me know if you have luck finding something in your area. If you are SOL, I can send you the info of my contact at the Lexus dealership and see if they can take care of you.

Good luck! And glad to hear your wife is safe!

3. Trentster

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Thanks! I live in Pocatello, Idaho just north of Salt Lake City, Utah.

4. im3cpo

im3cpo Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    OK- well you *might* be close enough to even take a day trip and bring it to the dealership and save the risk of potential shipping damage. The dealership is Lexus of Bellevue (Lexus of Bellevue - Seattle & Sammamish WA - New & Used Car Dealer). The phone number to their service department is 866-342-4363. Let me know how it goes! As I eluded to earlier, I have some connections at the dealership, so let me know if you get the run around and I can stop by and see what I can do for you.

5. Trentster

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    It would be an overnight trip, but it may be worth it! Thanks bro!