Help finding a good place to tint a vinly my hellcat near PHILLY PA

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by hellzya, Dec 31, 2015.

1. hellzya

hellzya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm looking up and having a hard time finding a good place near me about 45 min west of Philadelphia PA to get Tinting clear bra and vinly work done. Any suggestions?

2. MattG

MattG Gold Member Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Here is two places that you are asking about.
    I had my XPel clear bra done by this company.

RockGuard.JPG
    EJ did a good job on my car. He and his wife have a shop just off of the exit and can
    do a good job. The exit of the turnpike is on Tilghman street and his shop is less than one mile away.

On the Vinyl, I did computer work for this company in Allentown.This company is called Scribbles and Drips. Billy Nyer and his guys do wonderful work for a lot of people. You can sample some of his jobs from his Facebook page. From stripes to full wraps.
    I am considering doing a black roof for my HC in the future and he will do it for me.
    His website is currently being worked on. It was hacked. Should be back up soon

Scribbles back.JPG Scribbles front.JPG
    Nate is his manager in the shop.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  3. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This young lady did my cat... and added side stripes and the custom fender badges as well as custom lettering under hood... She has over 20 years experience wrappin Semi's.. might not be too bad of a drive for you up thru the Reading area.. They are 15 miles east of Williamsport just off- i180. nina.jpg 20150218_135815.jpg wounded warrior.jpg wheelz.jpg

• Like Like x 1