HELP!! Hellcat ordered October 2014 - Nothing as of yet

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Mystoxup, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Mystoxup

Mystoxup Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am curious to know what everyone else is dealing with out there. I ordered my Hellcat in October of last year, in Scottsdale, AZ. I gave them my deposit, I was handed the spec sheet with my VON number etc.

Since then the dealership can't tell me a thing. I get in contact with Chrysler yesterday:

Jeff Dickson from SRT customer assistance sends me an email with the following detailed information about my order:

Sorry to hear about your situation. Please contact your dealer for VON questions to discuss options available to you as production and availability will vary.

How can I go back to the dealer with questions when the dealers seem to know nothing? I need some advice friends!

Thank you!

2. Tannehill

Tannehill Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    There is no advice, you literally have to just sit and wait. Most you can do is ask your dealer to show you their Dealer Connect screen so that they can point out to you where your Hellcat order is in line with anybody else who has ordered there.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

^^^ What he said. Sorry we cannot tell you more. It sucks, but it is what it is.

April

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    go to the dealer and see the sales manager. Ask him where they are at with allocations and where are at. He can give some type of date. Worst case have him call his rep.

5. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hehe, I was expecting April to post similiar to the ones to user Sahak.

None the less, at this point, order banks are closed, any orders in the system are being screened and FCA is attempting to get them built through August.

All one really can do is wait now. If you have an order in, the plan is to get it built before MY2016 production kicks off in September 2015.

What you need to ask your dealer are the following:

Does the dealer have an unsold hellcat on the lot or in transit?
    What is my place in line for sold orders (I'm I next, #2 etc on the list)?

The next allocation period is the 2nd week of April. Based on the revision to the allocation system, 1 per dealer per month based on last 90-days of Dodge sales. This is so long as they do not have an unsold Hellcat being built, in transit, or on the lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. CivilEngineer42

CivilEngineer42 Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It is a hard road to get one.......For me it was 7 months to get it...........And with the changes that Chrysler has put into affect who really knows any more..........But I can say they are doing there best to sort out this mess, but it is going to take some time........I get to pick mine up here in the next 24 hours and for everyone says it well worth the wait......So Keep Faith and hang in there........:D

7. Trucker Bob

Trucker Bob Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ordered Her on 9/9/14 still don't have. She has been sitting in a storage lot less than 70 miles from my house since 3/17:mad::mad::mad:. They said the dealer should get her 4/1.. I won't hold my breath...April fools Day..LOL

8. Mopar_Convert

Mopar_Convert Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Write a note about yourself, tell Dodge why you deserve a Hellcat - how long you've waited, your history with muscle, whether you will drive the car, take it to shows, how you will represent the brand, etc. Have your sales manager send the note to his factory rep and ask for a VIN.