Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by S8NSKTY, Dec 21, 2014.

1. S8NSKTY

S8NSKTY Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My Deal here in California was terminated by me because I did not like the complete process and the questionable ethics/integrity of the dealership I placed my trust in. So now instead of having a New Hellcat it is back to the drawing board. It seams like Dodge dealers in Northern Ca are not interested in anything that resembles MSRP. Please let me know if you know something different.

Ultimately here is what I want...

1. Order the car with what I want in my name.... granite metallic, 8sp, ruby/blk seats, red belts, summer tires, nav.....MSRP 64,170 plus TTL
    2. Pay MSRP(not a penny more)

It is that simple. There has got to be a dealership that wants some business? Sick of the Nor Cal Bullshit, but seeing what people on the forum are paying, it is not limited to NorCal.

I would love to find an ethical dealership interested in my business. Please help me identify a great Dodge dealership because they are nowhere near me. I do not mind outta state, just no Bullshit. I guess its crazy to expect to find someone to hand 70k to. Unbelievable....

Ideas? Suggestions?

2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I personally don't know of any dealership selling MSRP but if you ever want a dealership with $5k over MSRP let me know. I'm sure someone on here will post about their dealership that has something you want or close to it.

3. magnummrk

magnummrk SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You could try the dealer/salesman I used at Woodhouse Dodge in Blair Nebraska. They enclosed trailered it to me at a very reasonable price, orI could gone and driven back. I am not sure how many he has on the wait list. best thing to do is give him a call.

Bill Pemberton
    (402) 426-4126

4. S8NSKTY

S8NSKTY Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Magnum, by the way yours is exactly like the one I walked from. Congrats and is it everything you hoped for?

5. S8NSKTY

S8NSKTY Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That was what they wanted here, however they had me at MSRP for months, changed price at the eleventh hour. I know 5 k over isn't horrible but I am willing to wait to find legit dealership. Left a bad taste on a car that was dealer ordered(not specifically what I wanted).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. magnummrk

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Mine was at MSRP

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That stinks! I am so sorry to hear that! Cali has been horribly greedy about this. My dealer has sold his allotments, but has not taken any orders for after allotments are finished. I can ask him when/if he will take additional orders. Someone else might find a dealer before me. I know mine won't promise a car he can't guarantee will get picked up...

• Like Like x 1
  8. magnummrk

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    For the 17 miles I got to drive it before crappy Wisconsin weather set in...it is wonderful! :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Gator dodge 3500 over sticker I paided 5k over and got it nov 30 so for me was worth it like Jordan's you missed out either pay or don't get it didge dealers who selling for msrp got 20 or more people in front of you on a list so wait or pay your life ur money

• Like Like x 2
  10. magnummrk

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Same thing with Bill. He is not going to sugar coat it for you just take your $$

• Like Like x 2
  11. S8NSKTY

S8NSKTY Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Tammie, timing wise I would love to just be on someone's list and when allocation is available, I get to order car that I mentioned above. We have family up in your neck of the woods. Flying up for a visit and then picking it up and driving it 750 miles home would be fine. 3rd or 4th allocation is cool. I would rather wait than deal with these CA mothe&$:;$& f&$@!?'s. Summer would be good timing for me. Please ask your dealership if I can be given consideration. Losing faith in Dodge......
    I guess you paid MSRP?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I did, but I bought 5 cars from them so, I am going to ask about pricing. I am thinking after allotments are done, there shouldn't be a reason for peeps to pay over MSRP. I will see what they say. I don't blame you for waiting, especially if you weren't getting exactly what you wanted.

13. Hattrick

Hattrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Im in socal, i have a von that says msrp, we will see when it shows up. Other dealers around here are talking stupid markups , $20k, or just fishing for what they can get. I saw a Chevy dealer here discounting Camaro SS over $10k , thru GM, not that surprising. But it also included Z/28s, the dealer had two, dropped the price down to $60k. Rydell Chevy. Northridge, Ca. if interested.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Camaro Ss 10k less heads cam conveter procharger and tires can run all day good numbers on dyno or track

15. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    not going to find one in stock for msrp

there are dealers who will order one for msrp....but i think it will be quicker to wait and pick up a in stock car in a few months when things die down......

1500 have been made now.....who knows how many shipped....once 2000-3000 have shipped im expecting things to become more normal

right now you have hundreds of die hards fighting over 20 cars available

they may be a couple thousand off by this time next year

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1