Hey Hey from LA

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by liquidLSD25, Dec 19, 2014.

1. liquidLSD25

liquidLSD25 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    My name is Jason as well, and will soon be a 1st time dodge owner! What a first this will be. I live in SoCal but grew up in Illinois and come from a family of Dodge owners and am finally giving in! My mustang gt which I loved dearly was recently totaled by the driver of a 2014 Ram 1500 which only sustained minor damage (ya ya I know, I've already heard the lectures). This happened exactly a week after the Hellcat announcement. I just paid off the stang and had saved well into 5 figures to start my mods, but still drooled over the Hellcat. I guess the Mopar gods came callin and now I have a Charger reserved (only because I'm trying to start a family had to use the 4 doors to my advantage) and am patiently waiting while I drive a 1998 accord. Haha. Delivery can't come soon enough!! I have been enjoying reading all the posts and look forward to sharing my own experiences. Hopefully you won't hold my long time love for my mustang against me. I see how much you all love mustangs. Haha.

2. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hey welcome to our hellcat family! Can't wait to see some charger hellcat pics and videos! Please enjoy your stay, I'm sure the rush of over 400lbs of torque at 1000rpm will make you feel great :)

3. Tspoon

Tspoon VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome aboard and hope it works out for you with the 4 door cat.......

4. Steven_sbs

Steven_sbs Browncoats Unite Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the Dodge family. Glad you could join us.

5. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome! Congrats on your order! Glad to see you jump from the dark side...sorry it had to be on such horrible terms. I hope you didn't get hurt. Also, congrats on the family. I had two Chargers before getting my Challenger Hellcat and I, personally, don't think there is a better, safer, kick butt sedan out there! I actually went to the lot today just to see my old baby sitting there for sale. looking forward to hearing more from you as you enjoy the forum and all the awesome people here! Enjoy!:D