Hi Everybody, I have been reading the site off and on for a while.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Action426, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Action426

Action426 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have been typing for a half hour and just figured out that it was the tittle box? The stupid Grainger ad has come up twice and I didn't even want it. I put money down on a "Hellcat" last Sept. and received it aprox. 10 weeks ago. I am from Detroit, I have lived in Fl. most of my life. I have loved cars all of my life. I am a closet Nascar fan. I like all forms of motor sports. In 2009 I bought a 2009, 6.1, 6 speed hemi. Challenger, I traded it in on the hellcat. It had 2501 miles when I traded it. I wish I could have kept it. They actually sold that car before the "Hellcat" ever came in. I was charged a 3999. dealer premium for the "Hellcat". I checked every available option, except block heater, the Florida thing. I got an automatic this time for a couple reasons, one they are faster and 2 my daughters can drive it. They could drive the 6 speed but they had a hard time. My "Hellcat" is Phantom Black, Up-grade black interior, then all the boxes auto. trans., tires, U-connect, I checked the matte black hood but when that went bad the dealer cancelled it so I wouldn't have any delays. Here is something kind of cool, when my car came to "Firkins Dodge" in Bradenton, Fl. there was a black Hellcat Charger on the truck that was not sold. Anyway that was the Charger that "Shaq" bought. There are pics on line. I aslo own a 68 Numbers Match Hemi Road Runnr, I will save the for another time. I am recovering from hernia surgery, I have to adjust my ice bag? Have a good evening---
    Ken

• Like Like x 2
  2. MrAvalanche

MrAvalanche Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the fam....What color was your 6.1? I had one also, Hemi Orange. I don have my cat yet, but soon...glad to hear you at have it and will be able to enjoy it. Hope you have a speedy recovery, so you can get that sweet ride back on the asphalt.

3. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome and good luck with the ice

4. Lew

Lew Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Where you located Ken? There are two HC Challengers in Lakewood Ranch.

5. Fast cat

Fast cat BANNED Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats and welcome,

6. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hi Ken, glad to see you posting! Grtz on the HellCat, I hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am mine! Sorry to hear about your surgery ... I wish you a speedy recovery!!

April

7. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ken...thanks for the post. Once you are up and around, pix and HC impressions please. Say hi to Shaq for me........I think Kobe still misses him:rolleyes:

8. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats! Great choice. Hope you got to enjoy some time behind the wheel before your surgery.