Hi from So Cal

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Billet Hellcat, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Billet Hellcat

Billet Hellcat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am new to the site trying to get info to order a billet silver challanger hellcat so far talking to 2 local dealers they are telling me to try them back in the beginning of the year ?? I am not sure if this is normal with dodge products but back in 2010 I ordered 2500 mega cab diesel 4X4 and after 2 months the dealer sent back my check and said he could not get me a truck? So I had to find one that was already built and bough it. I don't want that to happen to me again. I am puzzled that they don't even ask me for my contact info and I want to buy a $65k vehicle. There seems to be no interest in selling a hellcat or they are just sick of people calling and not having a car to sell. Well I am going to do a lot of research on this site and keep my eyes open for a chance to get one. My last SRT was a 2009 Jeep SRT8 and I missed the truck and looking for a faster car in the Hellcat. But for now I am driving my Diesel Dodge.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. Billet Hellcat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Here is a few pics of my Black Beast

image.jpg image.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Bane

Bane Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the forum. Good luck on getting your order placed. It may take a lot of searching to find a place willing to take your order that can actually deliver on their promise. Dodge received over 4000 orders in the first 4 days and they keep coming in. I think that orders taken/waiting list orders may actually exceed production capacity for 2015 models. There are quite a few members here that ordered on the first day, 9/9, myself included, that are still waiting on a VIN.

But on a happier note, that is one bad a$$ looking truck!!

4. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome! Your truck is awesome! I am not sure why rhey aren't getting your contact info. I think your area is seeing a lot of ridiculous mark up, so put out up with their shizzy!!! You might be better trying to find one built and for sale around MSRP. If you are willing to wait until this early production crap is over, you should be able to find something. I think a lot of dealers have taken more orders than they can promise to customers in a timely manner and has got themselves in some trouble with customers. Just guessing, don't know for a fact, but a lot of people are waiting for vins that thougt they were first allotment productions.o_O I hope you find one, people are already starting to find them at just s little over MSRP or at MSRP. You might just have to drive a bit! Good luck and glad you joined our Hellcat family!

5. magnummrk

magnummrk SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome!

6. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome bad arse truck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome nice Ram!!!!!

8. Hellacious Feline

Hellacious Feline Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome, enjoy the forums!

9. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome Billet Hellcat !! Your truck is awesome!!!

Thanks for dropping in, I hope you enjoy the forums!

10. Billet Hellcat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks to all of you for your warm welcome. I am really excited about the hellcat I have been looking for a fast car to fit my style after my SRT8 and always wanted dodge to supercharge there Hemi and now the did and it is a beast just like thought it would be. I am very patient and will get one just going to really have to work on this but on the bright side it will be that much sweeter when I do get it. I promised myself that I was going to get a awesome car before I turn 50 and I have 9 months to get it done!!!