SRT Hellcat Forum banner

HIGHEST HP RATING YOU HAVE SEEN ON YOUR ONBOARD GUAGE.

10K views 39 replies 32 participants last post by  HHCO 
#1 ·
Rolling on the highway at 70 mph in 3rd gear (A8), in track mode, autostick engaged, my gauge showed 720 hp at 6k rpm when shifting from 3-4 and then from 4-5. What high numbers have you seen?

#4 ·
Yeah, more like hanging on for dear life. :D:D:D

#9 ·
#14 ·
is the horsepower/torque readout page a preset number based on the throttle percentage, rpm and boost measurement?
I'm guessing there is no horsepower measuring device attached to the car. I'm still scheduling for a dyno run to get actual numbers it would be cool to log those SRT page numbers against a dyno graph.

#16 ·
Electronics Technology Multimedia Display device Auto part

All depends on outside temp and how quick the display updates but I've seen this- 706 at 86 degrees outside with the AC on!!!! not too bad.

Reactions: jerry green
#20 ·
View attachment 35031
All depends on outside temp and how quick the display updates but I've seen this- 706 at 86 degrees outside with the AC on!!!! not too bad.

Certainly you took this video with a mount bracket and while driving on a "closed course", correct???

;):p

#18 ·
Whenever my horsepower rating crests 600hp, the back tires start a spinnin' and I gotta take my eyes off the dang gauge!!! Guess I'll keep tryin', and get back to ya'!

#21 ·

#27 ·
I only see 9lbs of boost also, and when the temperature is 60 degrees and above my horse power only reads 590 ish. Most hp I've seen was 637 but that was early morning with temp 29 degrees. I'm at 5200 ft so I hope that is the issue with my car running lower boost than most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.