Honestly...looking for some advice

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Mystoxup, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Mystoxup

Mystoxup Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    After being between cars for quite some time, I went ahead and ordered my sublime Hellcat yesterday. It's been on my mind for awhile so I decided to pull the trigger. I do quite a bit of networking for my business and spend some time with the "cars and coffee" crowd. In my neck of the woods, Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches etc. are a dime a dozen.

If you were doing business with a bunch of high-end Italian car owners, do you think the Hellcat is a good business decision? I have owned two Vipers and those cars are welcome anywhere. Do you think the Hellcat will hold up as well?

Thanks boys!

2. perry

perry Active Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    they probably wont understand the nostalgic emotion thing.

3. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    hey welcome to our site Mystoxup. Pretty cool, your networking business sounds really fun. Glad to see you gave into the awesome Hellcat ride - business wise You'd probably gotta show them how good a hellcat can hold up against those Italian super cars. We all love the horsepower and torque, especially in a muscle car such as the hellcat. I hope you enjoy your stay.

4. Sublimecat

Sublimecat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The car may not be as well appointed and refined as a high end Italian car but my experience horsepower is usually a universal language. I would bet if you pulled up to the crowd you describe they would all want to go for atleast a ride in the cat and most would want to drive it to experience the power and feel. The real question is will any of them admit it out loud!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Carnage

Carnage SRT Hellcat Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    very agreed.

6. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree with the posts above, but would add that having something unique from the others makes it even better. Having one of the fastest production V-8s is certainly nothing to sneeze at. They may not have some of the luxuries some of those others have, but it makes up for it in raw muscle and horsepower. The guys

7. Juan Cardenas

Juan Cardenas Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I currently own Ferrari F430 that I bought new and just sold my SRT8 Challenger to make room for my (on order) Hellcat. I can appreciate unique cars and the Hellcat is truly unique. I think you'll do just fine

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. bfusion

bfusion Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Pull up and do a nice smokey 1/8 mile burnout, drive back, get out of the Cat, hold your arm straight out, and drop your key on the ground! Make sure it's the black key. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1