Hopeful Charger HC Owner from NC

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by sumter1861, May 30, 2016.

1. sumter1861

sumter1861 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Hey folks! Been reading this forum for a while and finally placed an order from a dealer in NC today for a Granite Charger HC. Went with Nappa Black interior with Red belts and sunroof. I've been a Chevy man my entire life, still have a 1969 Chevelle as my continuous project, but I could not pass up the history of what Mopar and the Hellcat offer. This is the first Mopar engine that I'll have ever owned, but I'm really excited about what this 6.2 can do. Thanks in advance for all the information that everyone posts on this awesome site!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ciphros

ciphros Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the family! I have never had a Mopar before either. You are going to be amazed by the car...I am still in awe of it every time I get in it. Good fuel milage, comfortable road trip car, and absolutely stupid fast. It has completely redefined quick for me, and I come from built awd turbo cars (2nd Gen talon still sitting in pieces in the garage, and evo 8 that was my daily for 10 years before getting the charger).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, and welcome! Grtz on the Hellcat order, may your wait be very short!

April

4. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Morning and welcome to the forum from upstate New York. Since your order has been placed already check out all of the great information that's posted here on a regular basis. The staff is always very helpful if you ever have any questions that are necessary to ask
    The wait for your car will seem like it will take forever but it is well worth the wait. Pass the time here With us and before you know it, you will be driving your own rocket

5. sumter1861

sumter1861 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks guys! Pretty excited about it, and hopefully the wait won't be too long.

6. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the Forum and hope your build is fast and you driving your Hellcat soon and having fun. You will be able to get lots of information on your hellcat before you get it. It has many bells and whistles so read and you will know your Hellcat when you get it. Enjoy the Forum as you wait on your Hellcat.

Chuck

7. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the forum and community!

8. MattG

MattG Gold Member Hellcat Car Club

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the site. And a new member of the family. You will learn much about your car here and it will surprise you that once you actually sit in it and drive it. All that your read will be true about it.
    Nice to drive and good on gas, till you stomp on it. Then you will meet the devil in it. So learn all you can here and be prepared to be grinning all the time.

Matt

9. F6F-3

F6F-3 SRT Hellcat Owner Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Welcome to the forum and WhooHoo on your new Cat order

10. Killer Kat

Killer Kat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I don't think you will be disappointed! I took my A8 Challenger to the track for the first time. Only got one run but it ran 10.91. @ 127.19 mph... factory stock with DRs... hard to beat that kind of performance!

11. sumter1861

sumter1861 Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    That is insane that this car can run in the 10's out of the box….and just happen to get 20 MPG on the highway, and knock out 200 MPH if you happen to end up on a airport runway. Super excited!

• Agree Agree x 1