How about them two that went to Landmark, Morrow Ga. to pick up today?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by bolivarshagnasty, Mar 7, 2015.

1. bolivarshagnasty

bolivarshagnasty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hope everything went as they were told over the phone. Landmark had 4 Challenger Hellcats last week a 10k over MSRP. This week they were told they would sell at MSRP. Should be home by now??

2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No thanks, they can keep them. Landmark is one of the large, Atlanta area dealerships, and every salesperson I spoke with was a total douchebag. After the way I was spoken to, coupled with their (at the time) 20k markup, I would do without a HellCat rather than buy from them. I walked out of that dealership and never looked back. They are the reason I went to a small dealership. Good thing, too, because as large of a waiting list as they had already when I spoke with them last July, I would still be waiting on a HC.

April

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am behind on a lot of posts, and initially misunderstood your post, bolivar. I did not realize that two forum members went to get cars there, and I wish them the best of luck! I truly hope that they come home with new Cats! Crossing my fingers for two happy HellCat stories!

April

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Landmark called me and tried to sell me one at $15k over. They knew me because I got my 2011 IE SRT8 Challenger from them, and did pay over MSRP then. I learned my lesson and no "sucker tax" for me this time. I told the salesman no thanks, that I already had an order for MSRP at Cherokee Dodge in Canton, and even if I have to wait longer (been waiting 6 months, and they had allocation and I got a VIN). The sales guy at Cherokee, Will, has been great, and he deserves the sale after giving me MSRP and putting up with me all this time :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. HellDoc

HellDoc The Doctor is IN!

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I actually got my Hellcat at Landmark for $1,000 under MSRP with USAA discount in January.

The only drama I had was post sale getting my tags but one if the sales managers, Derrick, stepped up and it was resolved within a day.

My salesman was Rudy and he did a fine job. Wasn't hugely knowledgeable about the cat but I didn't need him to be.

As always YMMV

6. Mopar707

Mopar707 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Huge dealership and treated really nicely when I picked up the white one for MSRP. If they had a lot of customer orders, they must have realized they would never be filled while they had four in inventory and came down to MSRP. Tried to drive off with the black key until I found out that locks out first gear. I tried to take off in first twice and it is just like the parking brake is on. Pretty weird feature. Changed to red key and soon realized the car has a 1st to 4th shift at minimal gas pedal. That kind of sucks too! Same as my two Vipers. The solution is just more gas pedal. Very pleased with the car and looking forward to be out of break-in period.

IMG_20150308_134656.jpg front.jpg rear.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  7. tsc

tsc SRT Hellcat Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Awesome.. you picked the best color of the two! :p J/K they're both great.

• Like Like x 1